Reborn as a villainess

Chapter 6

Jungkook : Yeah Y/N you are right this is what I wanted after all?? I am doing this all because the emporer told me too.

Jungkook in mind : I must have gone mad after all this is what I wanted to cancel my engagement with her..... But then why do I feel so angry and hurt at the same time. What the hell is going on with me??!!

Jungkook : Let's go back and hear what the emporer has to say.....

Y/N : Sure let's go back

Y/N in mind : Okay I think this man is mad but has a handsome face which is to die for....... WTF Y/N what are you thinking this man is the one who killed you for something that you didn't do and here you are admiring his face.....

They both got back on their way to where the Enporer was sitting clueless and shocked about what he just heared. They both didn't talked with each other on their way back not even shared a single glance at each other.

................

They both came in and sit at their respective places......

Emporer : Y/N what you said just a while ago about cancelling the engagement where you serious are you??

Y/N : I am truly sorry your highness but all that you heard just a while ago were all serious words......

Emporer : But why??  Did he told you something which offended you ( points at jungkook)

Y/N : Not at all your highness but I got the idea by myself that he doesn't likes me......

Emporer : That's not all true you are wrong....  I totally think that the prince likes you don't you jungkook?? 

Jungkook wanted to decline that he liked Y/N he did this whole thing to like Y/N was just to gain the emporer's favour but something in his heart told him to say yes...... He wanted to decline it with all his heart he wanted to cancel it for a long time but he ended up saying..........

Jungkook  : Yes your highness I totally love her...

Y/N was shocked to hear this statement from his mouth she knew that he wanted to cancel the engagement more than anyone but he ended up saying yes he loves her for What? Why? What was going on inside in his head??

Emporer : Did you hear that Y/N he said that he does not only likes you but loves you then how can you think you something like that??.......

Y/N in mind : Oh God !! The emporer wants me to marry the prince more than anything even in the story he always supported Y/N . But what was jungkook thinking?  Why did he said YES??  He thinks he is handsome that he can do anything..... Oh God Y/N you again started with his handsome face. FOCUS.

Y/N : I am really sorry your highness I should have listened to the crown prince's statement first rather than taking a decisions but please your highness  I think even if the crown prince loves me I think he deserves much better......

Emporer :  Miss Y/N  you are the much better.  I think there is no one more better than you....  So please take some time and think of it. I hope you change your mind.....

Y/N : Sure your highness I will think about it.

Emporer : Y/N I think you and jungkook need talk personally with each other about what happened today.  Jungkook do take Miss Y/N and talk about it......

Jungkook : Sure your highness....