Reborn as a Villianess

Chapter 23

??? : The food which you were about to eat had spells...

It was jungkook. but there was also someone present behind him.
It was Minji.

Y/n: w-what do you mean? ( I was about to cry)
Jimin: Do-don't listen to him Y/n. He is talking n-nonsense.
Jungkook: I think you should stop talking Jimin. I have proof. Come with me Y/n.

I was going towards Jungkook when Jimin pulled me by my wrist from behind.

Jimin: Yo-u are not going to g-go with that piece of sh-shit Y/n. He i-is lying. D-don't trust him. I love you.
Y/n: I think you should stop talking Jimin.

I pulled my wrist back and went towards Jungkook.

I still didn't understand what Minji was doing here but this whole situation was hurting me so much. Jimin was the first person I truly trusted after coming into this world but he ended up breaking my trust. If he loved me he could have just said it to me instead of using spells in my food. Why did he have to go that far?

I was out of my thoughts when I heard Jimin shout something behind my back.

Jimin: I'M GOING TO kill YOU JEON JUNGKOOK. YOU TOOK AWAY EVERYTHING FROM ME -

As he was about to use a deathly spell on Jungkook, Minji came before us. He mumbled some words and created a protective shield around us.

Then she turned towards Jimin and put a spell on him which made him pass out.

Jungkook: What happened?

I was still processing things.

Minji: Well I just saved the butts of u both. ( she said giggling).

I knew Minji learnt about Magic in her early days but I never thought she could use it to this level.

Y/n: W-what happened to Jimin? Is he de-dead?

I turned towards Minji.

Y/n: Di-did u kill him?

Minji: No Y/n. I didn't. He just passed out for a bit.

Y/n: oh -What are u doing here? Jungkook! How did you know that Jimin put spells in my food?

Jungkook: Minji told me about it and proved it. While you were with Jimin in this room, minji rushed towards our dining room and started shouting how you shouldn't eat your food. I was about to call the guards on her when-

Minji: well jungkook let me explain it to her from here. So Y/n - Your soon-to-be mother-in-law paid me to break your engagement with Jungkook a few months ago. I agreed with her until I heard about her ill intentions towards you both. So I was visiting her yesterday to break off our agreement when I heard her with Jimin. She was telling Jimin the same nonsense she said to me about you both and Jimin being miserable in love with you agreed with her and planned to give you a love poison this morning. I couldn't do anything back then so I recorded their conversation with my magic. So yeah.

Jungkook: yeah. So I was about to call the guards on her when she showed me the video.

Y/n: ok. It's a lot to process.

That was a lot. I never imagined things would end up like this. I always thought of Jimin as a good friend and I liked him for that but he loves me? Gosh! I can't even think about it. The only person who I can think about when the word loves to my mind is Jungkook. And it will always be him. but Jungkook's mother also?