Reborn as a villainess

Chapter 11

One weeks have passed . Y/N and jimin has become really close all thanks to jimin staying in the duke's house..... But a  Y/N only sees him as a good friend who could help her in her need.  While jimin has grown feelings for Y/N her little actions made his heart flutter her smile her eyes her little talks everything about her.  Y/N told Jimin everything about jungkook and her relationship. But not the details that she wants to survive that's why she is doing all this.  Jimin was furious when he heared all about jungkook.  He tried to tell Y/N not to go stay with him but she denied so he tagged along with Y/N to go and stay there.  Y/N agreed to that because she could feel I little less afraid of dying if she is with jimin. She wrote a letter to jungkook saying all about that jimin is also coming with her and he agreed.......

* Time Skip *

Currently Y/N and Jimin were on there way towards Jungkook's palace....

Jimin : Y/N I am telling you once again you can even change your mind right.  Just why do you need to stay with that jerk!!

Y/N : Jimin don't say it like this after all he is the crown prince and he was also my first love.....

Jimin : Y/N do you still like him??

Y/N in mind : Well I don't know the answer myself I liked him in when I was reading webtoon but after being Y/N I realized how Y/N felt but I kinda still like his handsome features and face...

Y/N : Maybe or maybe not...  I don't know.

Jimin : It's okay Y/N I respect your feelings but please think of yourself also.

Y/N : Thank you Jimin....... We just came to know each other one weeks ago but look how close we have become now you are going to be staying with the crown prince.

Jimin : Yeah I know right I only came here to take my things from your father but I still I somehow got this much close to you...... Honestly at first I thought that was you were annoying but after getting to know you better I understand what you have gone through.....

Jimin in mind : I don't even know myself Y/N how I fell for you I thought you were annoying and really clingy at first about as I got to know you I got to know that you only wanted to be loved..... I promise you that I will always be with you not matter what even if you don't love me back Y/N I will love you till the day I die.

They both were now having a normal conversation on their way to the palace.  They both were so mesmerized in the conversation that they didn't know when they have reached the palace.....

Carriager : My lady we have reached our destination.

Y/N : Oh I totally forgot.  Thank you!!

Carriager : Sure my lady it's my duty.

Y/N : Let's go jimin we are here.

Jimin : Oh sure let's go