Reborn as a villainess

Chapter 7

Y/N : Your highness thank you for the offer but we don't.....

Before Y/N could finish her sentence about that she doesn't wants to talks with jungkook alone Jungkook quickly took her to the same place where they were before........

................

Y/N : Yeh!! Are you had or what why didn't you let me finish what I was saying??!!

Jungkook : I must be mad why did I even said yes that I like you??

Y/N : Prince Jungkook that is supposed to be my question like why did you said that but answer me why did you said yes like this what to wanted like to cancel the engagement.....

Jungkook : I did that to gain my father's favour and it has nothing to do with me liking you. Okay let's get this clear...

Y/N : Yeah. Yeah I know that you don't love me but what am I gonna do about it.  You will find the love of your life what about me??  When will I get the love of my life.....

Jungkook : Look we will cancel this before we get married okay but until then please carry on with this drama.

Y/N : AH!  Do I have any other choice??  Okay I will carry on with this drama but promise me that you will cancel the marriage at the end.  Okay

Jungkook  : I promise I will. I was anyways thinking of cancelling it form the begging so there will be no problem. And you were the one who said that you love I never said that...

Y/N : Yeah I said that but I don't do it now okay.  It's over.  My feelings for you are over.

Jungkook : Okay whatever let's head back and tell my father that we plan on continuing the marriage.  Okay.

Y/N : Yeah yeah.......

Both Y/N and Jungkook head back and told the emporer that they have planned on continuing the marriage.  The  emporer was really happy to hear this news.  After that they went on having a normal conversation.  About the people in the kingdom and the dukes and all. 

It was almost afternoon when Y/N head back to her carriage and went on her way to her house......

*Time skip*

More than 1 weeks have passed now but nothing from the emporer has been heared.  Y/N in the mean time was thinking about how will she be able to pull off this engagement with jungkook without getting killed.....

Y/N woke up from the sunlight hitting her face.....  It was another day for her in the webtoon  world.  She always felt like it was a dream but it never stops. Suddenly someone knocked at the door room of Y/N ......

???: may I come in miss??

Y/N looked at herself then fixes her dress and hair quickly and says

Y/N : Yeah sure you may come in.

Yuna entered with a panicked face.

Y/N : What happened Yuna why does your face looks like you have seen a ghost???

Yuna : Miss - miss  there is a letter for you.....

Y/N : Oh who is the letter from???

Yuna : My lady it's from the emporer....

Y/N : What do they have to say again??  Give me the letter Yuna....

Yuna : Here you go my lady

Yuna gives Y/N the letter which was sent from the emporer.  She opened the letter and started  reading it.  Her face itself changed like she has seen a ghost her eyes are almost about to pop out....

Yuna : What does it says my lady??

Y/N : It says that I need to stay with the crown prince till our marriage.......