Chapter Twenty-Four

*Authors Note*
I honestly hate my step-dad so much like i wish he never married my mother tbh.. sorrynotsorry
__________________________

*Katies POV*

I woke up at 8am today, to early for my opinion but i couldnt get back to sleep so i got up and had a shower.

After i got out of the shower i put on high waisted ripped black skinny jeans, my plain black t shirt and a red flannilet over the top. I went with my black doc martens for my shoes. I straightened my hair and put on light make up.

After finishing in the bathroom i walked downstairs and saw a note on the bench that said

Dear Kenzie and Kaite,
We've just gone to the shop and into town to get a few things. We should be back around 3 this afternoon so see you guys then. Love you and stay safe.
Mums. Xx

Well to bad if we wanted to go. I sigh and get myself some Fruity Pebbles and go and sit in the lounge room. I turn on the tv and put on Sponge Bob. That little square fella is goals.

After i finished my cereal i went to wash the ball and get a drink of water. After i had finished my drink i went upstairs and brushed my teeth.

It was now 9:30am and i was really bored and i had a lot on my mind. I went through our bathroom to Kenzies room and sure enough, she was still asleep, so i closed the door carfully and walked out of the bathroom, out of my room and back down the stairs to the lounge room. I decided id go for a walk to clear my head so i walked out the door quietly and started walking. I didnt forget my phone of corse and i didnt leave a note because ill probably be back before Kenzie wakes up anyway.

I didnt really know where i was going but it looks like my feet were taking me to the park so, i guess im going there.

As i was walking I got the feeling that something or someone was watching me so I looked around me but, I couldnt see anything. I shook the feeling off and just kept waking.

When i finally got to the park there was hardly anyone here. I guess it was quite early. The only people here were this guy riding his bike around on the paths, a girl sitting at a table reading book and me.

I walked over to a table that was further away from everything else and sat down. I let my mind wander to whatever thought, poped up first.

Why does Matt like me?
Does he even like?
He probably only like me as a friend and the last couple of days havnt meant anything to him.
I wonder if any of the boys like us as a friend?

I was interupted by a soccer ball hitting my head. It hurt and made me feel dizzy for a few seconds. Once i stopped feeling dizzy i picked up the ball and went to throw it back but instead the boy that owned the ball came up to me.

"Im so sorry about that. My brother isnt a very good kick." He said shyly while pointing at a younger virsion of himself.

"Its fine but your brother really needs to work on his kick." I giggle.

"Haha yeah. Im Austin by the way. I haven't seen you around here before, are you new here?" He asks.

Austin is actually quite attractive. He has lightly curled hair pushed to the right side of his head. He has hazl eyes and a very nice smile. His jaw line is sharp and he speaks softly. I imagine him to look like Issac from Teen wolf.

"Im Katie and yeah im new. I moved to Norh Carolina like a week ago And a half ago but im origanally from Australia. I moved with my mum, my bestfriend, her mum and our brother. Its complicated how we share a brother but we do and hes 11. Im 14 by the way." I said, kinda fast but i was nervous. I dont know why though, maybe from his charming looks and lovley persoanlity.

"Thats where the accents from. I was trying to think of where it was from haha. Im 15 by the way." He winks, imitating me. "So what school are you going to?" He adds as he takes a seat across from me.

"Im starting at Davidson Dayin like in a week or something like that."

"Really? I go there. Do you know many people yet?"

"Not really, i only know Nash and Hayes Grier and thats all."

"Really? Im friends with them. Howd you meet them?"

"Uh well they're kinda my next door neighbours and Mckenzie, the best friend one i moved with, yeah well shes dating Hayes.." I said while looking down.

"Wow. Really? He hasn't said anything yet. Hayes and I are quite close."

"It hasn't been long. They've probably only been together for like 3 or so days."

"Oh okay then well I better get back to my impatient brother but if you uh, maybe wanna hang out sometime then um here's my number.." He asked for my phone and put his number in it.

"Bye." I smile.

"Bye Katie." He winks making me blush.

After he leaves I sit there for a little while longer and start to get up and leave.

I was walking out of the park when I got a call. I thought it was from Austin but wondered how he got my number because I didn't give it to him. I looked at my phone and it was an unknown number. I was hesitant to answer but I did.. And totally regretted it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi, Katie." The voice said. It sounded like a mans voice. Deep and husky. It kinda scared me. I just kept talking and walking acting like nothing is happening.

"Uh, w-who's this?" I ask.

"I'm someone you should meet at the park right now.. Or I will hurt Kenzie and Matt and all the boys." I stopped in my tracks an looked around me.

I wasnt very far from the park to I turned around and slowly, very slowly, started walking back.

"W-where do I meet you?"

"In the trees at the back of the park."

"W-why do you want me?."

"Just get here, now." And the. They hung up.

I didn't want to go but I didn't want anyone to get hurt. I started speed walking to the trees in the back of the park ad when I got there I just stopped. I took a deep breathe in and then out an started walking slowly again.

I heard all these noises while trying to find any sign of people. I heard a stick brake from behind me so I turned around and saw a boy and a girl but I couldn't quite make out who they were and the last thing I remember was getting knocked to the ground and everything going all black...
_____________________
*Authors Note*
So was this a cliff hanger? Idek but oh well. 😂

So I'm back to writing on my phone bc my stupid computer won't load any of my chapters 😒