Chapter two

*McKenzies POV*
I hugged Katie and let her in. We went up to my room to get my bag and talk while our mums had a coffee.
"What do you think they want to tell us?" Katie asked.

"I dunno. But I think it's good because whenever they talk about it they laugh or have a smirk." I said while giggling.

We walked out of my bedroom to the lounge room and sat on the couch. Our mums came in and stood in front of us. We stopped talking and listened to what thy had to say.

"Now girls when we tell you this please stay calm because we will have something even bigger to tell you afterwords!" My mum said. We both nodded still anxious as to what it was.
Mary pulled out two tickets but I couldn't see what they were for.

"You know those boys that you always talk about? The 26MGMT or whatever ones?" Mary said.
Our eyes went wide.

"Well we are going to see them the week after school finishes." My mum said. I jumped like five feet in the air and I think Katie was not far behind.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG! AHHHH HOLY SHIT I CANT BELIEVE IT! ARE WE REALLY GOING TO SEE THEM!? IM FINALLY GONNA MEET HAYES FRWAKING GRIER OMG!" I said. Katie and I just started freaking out before our mums started calming us down.

"Okay! Calm down!" Mary said.
We finally calmed down and sat back on the couch.

"Okay now, we have something else to tell you." My mum said. She pulled out 5 one way air plane tickets to North Carolina.

"WE SRE MOVING TO NORTH CAROLINA!" They both said. Katie jumped up again screaming. but I just couldn't move. My eyes were so wide they were about to pop out and my jaw is on the floor.
Finally got up and hugged Katie so hard. We both started crying and fell to the floor. She was on her belly and I wa lying across her back.

I have always wanted to move to America. I just thought it'd be with my friends. But this is even better.

*Katies POV*
I was so hPpy about moving to America. I would miss my family and friends but this is great. A new start on life. New school new friends new happiness.

"Okay girls get up and we'll discuss this move!" Crystal said.
We got up and laughed a little. We sat back on the couch and listened.

"Okay so as you may notice we only have five tickets and we are moving over there.. Not coming back unless it's to see family. So that means Ben and I are getting a divorce, it wasn't working out anyway." Crystal said tearing up. I saw a smile on McKenzies face, she never liked Ben but I could tell she didn't want her mum to be upset.
"Anyway, the fifth ticket if for your brother. He's moving back with us." Crystal said.

If you're confused about this, our brothers name is Tyler. He's 11 and a little shit. But we love him. Tyler and McKenzie have the same mum but different dads and Tyler an I have the same dad but different mums. It's confusing I know haha.

"So about the house. We already have it an it's already furnished. We are all living together and hae our own room. You girls will be sharing a bathroom that goes from one room to the other though. It's two story. It's actually a really nice house." My mum said.

"You two won't start grade nine until September next year because I'm pretty sure that when they swap grades. So you'll have an extra long break." Crystal said. McKenzie and I just like at each other with massive smiles. We payed our attention back at our mums and kept listening.

"You'll be going to Davidson Day. *blah blah blah*" on e I heard those words I stopped. will we see Hayes? He won't even notice us.

"Okay so that's all we needed to say but we leave on Starday the week after you finish school." My mum said.
We finish school next week so we leave really soon. I couldn't wait.

We said goodbye to Crystal and got in the car. I couldn't stop smiling. I hope we have a good life over there.
___________________________
*Authors Note*
So once again boring I'm sorry. None of you probably even read this but whatever. :* xx