Chapter Seventeen

*Hayes POV*
Last night when I gave McKenzies my shirt and no trackies was because... Actually I have no real reason I just wanted to see her in my shirt haha. I woke up at 9:47am and hoped in the shower. When I got out I went to my room and put on a white shirt and grey khakis jeans and my black pair of vans. I combed my hair and walked downstairs. Everyone was awake.

"We have no clothes here so we will go home and change and be back later." Kenzie said. Everyone just nodded.

She walked upto my room to grab her clothes from yesterday and then left. She was still wearing my shirt which made me smile.

*Mckenzies POV*
Today we are going to the fair which I'm really excited about. Katie and I went back to our house to get ready. It's 10:25am and it starts at 12. We got home as I got into the shower first. When I got out I wrapped myself into my towel and went to my room to change while Katie had her shower. I was wearing black high waisted shorts with a grey t-shirt with holes in it and it was tucked in and over that I had on a red flannie. For my shoes I wore black vans. When she was finished I went back in and she went to we room to change. I blow dried my hair and straightened it and left it out. I out on some light make up and Katie came in. She was wearing light washed high waisted shorts and the sae top and flannie as me. She dried her hair and left it natural then out on light make up. We took a quick selfie and I uploaded it to Instagram with the caption:

"Going to the fair today with @katieboo__ and the boys + Mahogany! Can't wait! 😁💕"

I put where we are going because I'd didn't have that many followers from the boys. It was now 11:40 so we went back over to the boys house. We just sat around for a while until it was time to go. We took three cars this time.
In care one was
Nash (driving)
Taylor
Katie
Matt
Mahogany

In care two was
Jack G
Jack J
Shawn
Aaron (driving)
Sammy (wilkinson)

In care Three was
Brent
Cameron (driving)
Hayes
Me

We arrived there after a 25 minute drive. We all piled out if the cars and went into the fair. The first ride we wanted to go on was the giant drop. I've always wanted to go on one of these. It's where you are sitting in a seat all strapped up and your legs are dangling and it takes you up like 30 stories high or something like that and you wait for an unexpected amount of time and then you hear a click and you drop. Everyone was on but I was sitting next to Hayes and Katie. When we were up the top waiting for the click to signal our fall I grabbed onto hayes arm so hard. I heard the click and screamed. I didn't close my eyes because I wanted to see haha. We went on all of the rides with food brakes in between. We'd been here the whole day it's now 8:55pm ad there is only on ride we havnt been on, The Ferris Wheel.

*Hayes POV*
We had been at the fair for the whole day as on all the rides but there was just one ride we hadn't been on yet, The Ferris Wheel. I walked up to Mckenzie to ask if she would go in it with me.

"Hey Kenzoe. Uh care to join me?" I was nervous.

"Sure." She giggled.

Before we got into the cart thingy I asked the women to stop us at the top. She smiled and nodded. I got into the cart and sat next to Kenzie. (A/N I've never been on a Ferris Wheel before so idk how it works 😂 but in pretty sure you just go around slowly so whatevs 😂) we made small talk until we got to the top. Kenzie started to have a little deal out because she thought it broke down it was so cute.

"Kenzie, I need to ask you something. Well tell and ask you but anyway. I know we've only known each other for a few days but when I saw you that day at your house. When you just woke up- Actually I liked you when I met you at the meet and greet the day before. Yes I remember you. I really like you Kenzie, your hair, your eyes, your smile, your laugh, your personality, everything. You're so beautiful an nice. Well what I'm trying to say is uh will you be my girlfriend?" I looked up at her and she looked like she was about to cry.

"Hayes. Of corse I will." I pulled her In for a kiss and I loved it. We pulled away and I looked I've the edge at the work women and have her the thumbs up. I focused back on McKenzie and she was full on crying. What?

"Kenzie, babe. Why are you crying?"

"Because I've never h-had anyone a-say that about m-me b-before especially a b-boy. I just never t-thought this w-would h-happen. And I'm sorry if I'm creeping you out right now." She looked into my eyes and I just smiled and wiped away her tears with my thumb and kissed her, again.

"Well I'm glad I'm the first and you arnt creeping me out." I laugh a little. She smiles and hugs me tightly.

"You're also my first at something else to but I don't want to tell you because it's embarrassing." She covers her face with her hands. I pulled them away and looked at her. She's so cute when she blushes.

"What else am I your first at?" I ha a pretty good gues.

"You're my first kiss." I almost couldn't hear because she was so quiet. I pulled her into another hug and whispered to her.

"It's my pleasure." And I kissed her again. We pulled apart and smiled. We got off the Ferris Wheel hand in hand. All the boys were looking at us an then started cheering. We laughed. I wonder if Nash told then about the Alicia situation yet? When we all got home Katie and Kenzie slept I've again and once again Kenzie was wearing my shirt again. I smiled every time I looked at her. After a couple of hours of goofing around, we all fell asleep.
___________________________