Chapter eleven

*Katies POV*
As we were walking back home, we ran into these girls. From what I could tell, I already knew that Kenzie and I wouldn't like them. There were 4 of them and they were all in shorts that showed there butt, 'crop' tops that looked like it would even be to short on Skylynn, way too much make up and there hair out in curls.

I could tell that Nash and Hayes were tensed up, must be someone they know.

"HAYES!" The orange haired one said. She looked like the 'leader' I guess you could say.

She pounced on him and hugged him. He didn't hug back though.

"I havnt seen you in ages!" She looked over to Kenzie and I and her smile turned into a 'who the fuck are you' kinda look.

"Um hayes? Who are these two girls?" She asked in a bitchy tone.

"Uh these are my new next door neighbours, McKenzie and Katie."

"Hi." I said, trying not to sound rude but honestly didn't care if I did.

"Hello." McKenzie Said in a nicer way. I could tell that she didn't want to be talking to her but didn't want to seem rude.

"Well it's nice to meet you two but I just have to let you know that Hayes is mine so don't get to close please and thankyou." She said with a smirk.

"Um how about you stop telling us what to do? Please and thankyou." McKenzie said with a 'bitch' smile and moved closer to Hayes.

"Um I can do what I want. Bitch."

"Um well so can I and I'm not taking orders from you!" This is exactly what I was waiting and hoping for. Kenzie can be a sweetheart but get bitchy with her and you'll regret it.

"Excuse me? Get away from him! He doesn't like you. Nobody does."

"Um no and you don't even know me honey so shut up."

"Jordan just back off." Hayes butted in.

Nash and I were just kind of in the background of all of this. Just watching, and enjoying haha.

*McKenzies POV*
This Jorden chick is really getting on my nerves. She has absolutely no right to tell me to stay away from anyone. And plus I'm not taking orders from a whore.

"Wow. You're taking 'the new girls' side? Really? She's ugly and fat why would you want to be around her when you have me?" She said.

"Jorden, McKenzie is not fat or ugly. You? I wouldn't wanna hang around you if I had a gun pointed to my head." Hayes said.

"Oh and sweetie? Your words don't hurt me and try something better than 'fat and ugly'." I explained.

"Wouldn't wanna waste my breathe. Come on girls we are leaving. BYE HAYES!" She said and kissed him.

Hayes pushed her off and wiped his mouth in disgust. It was actually kinda funny.

They started walking away when Jorden turned back around. I gave her the finger and started walking.

"Wow she's a bitch." I say.

"Yeah. She's my ex girlfriend and she still thinks we are dating haha. I was over that a long time ago." Hayes says.

I smile a little bit hoping that this means that I actually have a chance but who am I kidding he wouldn't wanna date me because I'm exactly what Jorden said, fat and ugly and before you say anything no her words did not hurt me. It's because I already knew that I was fat and ugly oh and not to mention, we just met.

"No you arnt." I heard Hayes say to me. He sounded.. Angry?

"W-what?" I asked, confused.

"You were speaking your thoughts again. And you are not fat nor are you ugly. Don't ever say that about yourself. Got it?" I was actually kind of scared, but yet relieved. He said it really angrily and was all up in my grill about it which scared me but it was kind of comferting in a way.