Chanpter four

*Katie's POV*
I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 5:30am to get ready for our flight.

I got up and got into the shower.

When I got out I blow dreys my hair and then put it in a top knot. I wasn't going I try and look good today.
I put on some grey track pants, a Tanktop and my large Matt Espinosa jumper and then put some ugg boots on.

I went and made myself some toast and then say down on the couch and went through Instagram, Facebook, snapchat and twitter.

When I finished It was now 6:20 and our flight leaves at 7:15.

I went and put my plate in the sink then wet to my room to grab everything that I needed.

I put my suitcases into the car and then grabbed my phone and earphones and waited for my mum.

*McKenzie's POV*
I woke up this morning at 6am because I didn't need to take a shower. I had one last night.

I didn't want to look good today because we were only going to be on a plane for 15 hours or more.

I out my hair in a top knot and pulled out my side bangs. I put on some black track pants and then put on my over sized Hayes jumper and my uggs.

I went and put my bags in the car and then got my iPhone and earphones and had some breakfast.

I had Special K and went on my social media.

It was 6:40am before we left and headed to the airport.
___________________________
*Authors Note*
So another boring chapter -.- and the next one might be to but chapter six will be about meeting the boys and stuff so that night be better? Idk haha :*