Chapter Fifteen

*McKenzies POV*
I woke up in Hayes' bed wondering how I got here. He wasn't next to me so I checked what the time was. It's 3:58pm. I must have fallen asleep in the car. Which means Hayes or someone carried me up here. Oh god I feel sorry for them.

I walked to a mirror and fixed my hair and then walked downstairs.

"Afternoon sleepy head." Hayes winks.

"Oh shoosh you." Everyone laughed.

I walked to the kitchen and had a glass of water than went with everyone else. I jumped on the lounge next to Katie and Hayes.

"So! What did I miss?" I asked in a happy way. I don't know why but I woke up really happy.

"Why are you so happy?" Katie asked.

"I actually don't know but I woke up with to much energy." I laugh.

"Right well you didn't miss much. We were just getting to know each other. We played this game where we go around in a circle and say something about ourselves so because you wernt here you go." She explains.

"Oh okay. Well my names is McKenzie. Favourite Colour is Purple. I'm from Australia. I have a younger half brother, he's 11 and back home I have a 3 year old and 4 year old half sister. Ummm I'm 14 and my birthday is December 11 and I have a really boring life. Oh and I like Basketball and netball. Was that good enough?" I giggle.

"That was good. Can I call you Cupcake?" Cameron asked.

"Sure! Call me whatever you want!"

"Okay good because you remind me of a cupcake. Don't know why." I laughed really hard when he said I reminded him of a cupcake.

"Okay you can call me cupcake then. But make sure it sticks." I manage to say after I calmed down.

"It will. Don't worry cupcake." He winks.

After about 2 hours or so of just getting to know everyone we decide on what to have for tea.

"PIZZAA!" I tell.

"TACO BELL!"

"MCDONALDSS!"

I kept hearing all these different suggestions being yelled and it was giving me a headache.

"SHUT UPP!" I yelled as loud as I could. Everyone stopped and started at me with confusion.

"Thank god. That noise was giving me a headache." I say while rubbing my temples. Everyone just laughed.

"Okay. Can we please saught this out like adults?" I ask.

"Yes ma'am." Taylor says.

"Don't sass me Taylor boy."

I hear lots of ohh's from everyone and I just roll my eyes and laugh.

"Okay well let's just have pizza then." Nash says.

"Yeah alright. I really didn't care what we had I was just joining the caos." Johnson states.

We all laugh and nash orders the pizza. I sit on the couch next to hayes and he's texting someon. I couldn't quite see who so I just let it slip. It shouldn't bother me anyway. I looked over to the other lounge and Matt and Katie were talking. They seem to be hitting it off. They would be cute together.

*Katies POV*
When we got back after picking the boys up McKenzie was asleep so It felt weird but I soon got comfortable with the boys after a while. I was sitting on the lounge just taking in all the boys information when Matt came and sat next to me. I immediately got butterflies.

"It's Katie right?" He asked. Oh my god he remembers my name.

"Yeah. It's Matt right?" I laugh.

"Haha yeah, how'd ya know?" He laughs.

"Lucky guess." We both laugh and focus back on the game.

After the game we started talking again and he was so much more nicer and funnier in person like holy shit balls. After McKenzie had come down and said her facts and we all faught about what to have for tea, Kenzie sat down next to Hayes who was on his phone. I could tell Kenzie was trying to look but couldn't see then she looked up at Matt and I and smiled. I pretended like I wasn't just looking at her.

*Hayes POV*
I was thinking about braking it off with Alicia tonight. I'm just worried about what Bart will do. I'm kind of going against doing it but still asking out Mckenzie tomorrow. I'm not the one to 'play' with girls but I can't risk what Bart will do. I decided no to brake up with Alicia. Mckenzie does t have to know.

After everyone stopped fighting about food I sat down on the couch to text Alicia. After I sent the text I felt someone sit next to me. I looked and it was McKenzie. I smiled and looked back at my message from Alicia.
(A=Alicia, H=Hayes)
H-Heyy! <3

A-Hey! :*

H- miss you <3

A- miss you to :*

I could tell Kenzie was trying to see who I was talking to but she couldn't. I excused myself and went to tell nash that I wouldn't be braking it off with Alicia. He probably won't like it.

"Nash I need to talk to you for a second."

"Okay bro."

We went into the next room so that I could tell him.

"I've been thinking about the whole Alicia thing and I don't think I'm going to brake up with her. I know that I should if in going to ask out Kenzie but I can't. As much as I want to I can't. So please tell the guys to not tell Mckenzie about Alicia. Don't even tell Katie. And you better not tell Kenzie either."

"What? Are you serious bro? She's gonna find out someway. But I you wanna throw away this relationship edits it's even started then go for it but don't one crying to me when he finds out." He wasn't impressed.

"I won't."

He went back out with everyone else an infollowed. We all talked for a bit note and are Pizza. The whole time I was just trying to think if I've made the right choice or not.. Have I?
___________________________
*Authors Note*
I feel like I need to end chapters on cliff hangers but I'm not talented enough to do that :')