Chapter ten

*Katies POV*
I woke up this morning and decided that today I would look around, with McKenzie, obviously.

It was 10:30am so I got up and picked out my outfit and went to the bathroom.

I hopped in the shower and then dried my hair. I straightened it and left it out and put a little flower crown in.

I was wearing some white high waisted jeans with a yellow crop top and some black vans.

I put on some light make up and went down for some breakfast.

While I was eating I kept thinking about meeting the grier's yesterday and how Nash kept looking at me... The. Whole. Time.

*McKenzies POV*
I woke up this morning around 11 by a text from an unknown number.

Unknown- Hey! Nash and I were wondering if you wanted us to show Katie and you around. You up for it? 😉 it's Hayes btw.

I smiled but replayed with

Me- Sure! We'll be over in about an hour :)

I quickly got up and got in the shower.

I dried my hair and straightened it and put it in a pony tail.

I did some light make up an went back to my room to choose my clothes.

I put on some light washed high waited shorts and tucked in a grey top but pulled some out so it wasn't tight. I then put on some white converse and got my phone.

The time was now 11:45 so I went downstairs for some breakfast.

"Morning mum. Morning Mary. Hi Tyler."

I went into the kitchen and Katie was sitting there on her phone. I decided I would scare her so I tip toed up behind her and counted down. 3....2...1, in my head.

"KATIEEEE" I screamed while shaking her.

"AHHHH!!" I started bursting out with laughter. Her face was priceless.

"Omg Kenzie, don't do dat!" That made me laugh more but now we were both laughing.

"That was hilarious. Your face, omg!" I said while getting some cereal.

"No. Stop." She said with a blank expression on her face.

"Well anyway, hayes said that him and Nash were gonna show us around today."

"Okay. What time?"

"Umm in about 10 minutes. I said that we'd go over there."

"Okay. I'll just go and brush my teeth."

"Okay."

I finished my breakfast and went upstairs to my bathroom. I walked in and caught Katie half way in between taking a selfie.

"Ahaha" I started laughing so hard.

"Omg knock before you come in please. And it's not like you've never taken a selfie before."

"Excuse me this is my bathroom to! And yeah I do. So I guess it's not that bad."

"Good." She started taking them again. I just shook my head and started brushing my teeth.

"Let's take one together. One on my phone and another on yours!" I said.

"Okay!!!"

We took our selfies and put them on our personals (instagram). She has a fan account too.

I looked at the time and it was 11:58.

"Come on we have to go!" I said running down the stairs.

"Hey mum. Hayes and Nash said they'd show us around today so we are going to with them. Be back later." I said hugging mum.

We walked out the door and walked to their house. Before I knocked Katie and I just kinda stood there smiling but it couldn't stay like that forever so I grew the balls and knocked on the door. I heard someone running towards te door and then it opened.

"Hey! Come in I just need to throw on a shirt." Nash said.

"Uh o-okay." Katie stuttered.

He ran off and then I turned to face Katie with a big smile. It probably looked creepy.

"What?" She asked.

"I think you like Nash more than you expected." I smirked.

"No. Way. I like Matt."

"But you wouldn't have stuttered if you 'only' like Matt."

"Well it's not everyday you get to see Nash Grier half naked, so yeah I stuttered."

"You realise we can't treat them as the famous Nash and Hayes grier anymore, right?"

"Yeah I know. It's just gonna take some time." She sighed.

"Yep."

A few minutes later Hayes and Nash came out and we went.

*Hayes POV*
We left the house and we started walking into the direction of the park just down the road.

"So I guess, first off we'll show you the park." I said.

When we got to the park they got really excited. It was really cute.

"Yayyy! They have swings!" They ran to the swings so nash and I pushed them.

"I bags pushing Kenzie." I said to him before they were in hearing distance.

"You're starting to like her arnt you?" He asked.

"What? Uh n-no!" I said. Obviously lying to him, and myself.

"Whatever dude."

Something I forgot to mention earlier Is that I have a girlfriend. A 'secret' girlfriend and I can let anyone, not McKenzie not my fans not anyone know that. It's hard. Bart told me I had to date her or else he'll take everything I have and hurt me and the people I love.

We ran to them and started pushing them. It was really fun.

We then went and showed them the ice cream shop, the basketball courts which McKenzie loved, the skate park and heaps of other stuff.

We started walking home when some girl were walking towards us.

As they got closer I knew exactly who it was. I tensed up. It was Jordan, my ex-girlfriend and her friends.
___________________________
*Authors Note*
So that happened. Was it sort of a cliff hanger I don't know. :')

But Sorry if this story sucks. I write the chapters off the top of my head so I don't plan or pre-write or anything so idk if they end up good or not haha. :*