Chapter Twenty-Nine

*Authors Note*
Ugh! In so glad it's the weekend right now 😒
_______________
*Hayes POV*
It's been almost a week since I've seen McKenzie. The only time I saw her was for like 15 minutes, 3 days ago when the boys left. Alicia is still here and is still talking about telling everyone. I'm thinking of braking it off with her though but I'm just not sure how.

I've been texting McKenzie a little bit and I still havnt told her fully about Alicia. I told her that we'll talk about it in person but I don't know when that will be.

School starts in 1 more week and I don't know how to feel. I hope I have a lot of classes with Kenzie.

I'm sitting on my bed right now on this dull, rainy Saturday, looking through Instagram. I don't know where Alicia is. Probably in the bathroom or downstairs with Nash or getting breakfast or something. I've been thinking ever since the boys left about how I can brake up with her. I don't want to hurt her but I don't want to hurt McKenzie by having her around.

I decided to head downstairs to grab some cereal and OJ and watch some spongebob. Don't judge me.

I started walking downstairs when I got a text. It was from Kenzie.

M- Hey hayes. I miss you :( :* xx

I really miss her too.

H- Hey babe. I miss you too. :( wanna meet up today? Xx

She replied almost instantly.

M- Really?! Yayy. The park at 12? :D xx
H- Haha okay babe. C u then ;* xx

I looked at the time and it was 10:35 so I had a little time to kill.

I got downstairs and went to the kitchen to grab my cereal and OJ. I was headed to the lounge room when I heard Alicia talking to someone in there so I decided to listen in. I put my things on the bench and stood at the edge of the door way.

"C'mon Hayes will never know." She says flirtatiously.

"I don't care. I'm not making out with you. You're to young and you're dating my brother. I would never go behind his back like that." It sounded like Nash.

"C'mon. If it makes you feel better I'm only using him to get to you." I can sense from here that she's twirling her hair an batting her eyelashes.

"You sick bastard. Just leave me alone." He went upstairs. I could hear his footsteps.

Are you serious. She was using me the whole time. What a bitch.

I grabbed my cereal and OJ and went into the lounge room. She was watching Dance Moms, which is actually my guilty pleasure but dont tell anyone.

I went and sat in the other side of the lounge, grabbed the remote and turned it to spongebob.

"Hey I was watching that!" She whines.

"Yeah and I'm watching this." I say with a mouth full of fruity pebbles.

"Wow what's up your arse." She says causing me to roll my eyes.

After that episode of spongebob she moved closer to me.

"So have you thought anymore about telling all your fans?" She says as she climbs on me. One of her legs is on my left side and the other is on my right side. Her arms are on my shoulders and she's leaning her forehead on mine.

"I have actually," I say while pushing her off, "and I say no." I add.

"What?" Her eyes go wide.

"I said, no. N.O. What don't you understand?" I say trying to keep my cool.

"B-but why not babe?"

"Don't call me babe!" I groan.

"Why not.. Babe?" She teases.

"Because only McKenzie can do that!"

"And who's McKenzie?!" She askes angrily.

"My ACTUAL girlfriend! I'm surprised you havnt seen pictures of us together yet." I roll my eyes.

"I AM THE ONLY GIRl IN YOUR LIFE YOU DOG!" She yells. Luckily no one except Nash is home.

"NO YOU'RE NOT AND YOU'RE ONLY USING ME TO GET TO NASH!" I yell even louder.

We stand there facing each other until McKenzie walks in.

*McKenziez's POV*
So, I'm seeing Hayes today and I can't wait. I'm meeting him at the park in an hour so I'm gonna go over to his house and surprise him.

I just hopped out of the shower and dried my hair. I put on some black, high waisted, jeans with my lose, batman crop top and I put on some black vans for my shoes. I left my hair out in its natural wavy curls and put on a flower crown.

For my make-up I just put on some foundation, powder, eyeliner and mascara. I tried to cover up what was left of the bruises. I still have a big one on my leg and a couple on my arms but if Hayes asks I'll just lie. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone and some money, just incase.

I left a note for my mum and Mary just incase they get home before I do. I'm the only one home.

I headed over to Hayes' house and stopped at the door because I heard yelling.

"And who's McKenzie?" A girl said.

Why is someone talking about me? I opened the door quietly and walked in and shut it carefully. I walked to the lounge room door where all the shouting was coming from and I listened.

"My ACTUAL girlfriend! I'm surprised you havnt seen pictures of us together yet." Hayes say raising his voice. I wonder who he's talking to.

"I AM THE ONLY GIRL IN YOUR LIFE YOU DOG." The girl yells. How dare she call Hayes that.

"NO YOU'RE NOT AND YOU'RE ONLY USING ME TO GET TO NASH!" Hayes yells.

I couldn't handle listening anymore so I walked in. Hayes' eyes shot towards me and he immediately relaxed and ran up to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up.

"I missed you." He whispered.

"And I missed you." I whispered back.

I heard someone clear their throat. Hayes sighed and put me down.

I looked over to see a girl with long brown, curly hair. She was wearing white short shorts and a plain tight black t-shirt which shows a little bit of her lower stomach. She's really skinny and I could see her makeup from here. I reckon shed actually look pretty if she wasn't wearing so much make up. She was standing straight with her arms crossed and her eye brows were furrowed.

"Uh hayes, who's that?" I ask.

"That's Alicia." He replies angrily.

Oh.
_________________
*Authors Note*
Hey! So I almost had to stay at my nans with my step mum and stuff last night and I'm so glad I didn't.

Anyway I hope you liked this chapter. I know it was probably boring but I'm running out of ideas and stuff. I have some for when they go back to school but for now I just dunno. :/