Chapter Twelve

*McKenzies POV*
The next morning I woke up in Hayes' arms, the way we fell asleep. I smiled a bit and then tried to get up without waking Hayes but I'm not good in these types of situations and I fell. He shot up and started laughing a little bit.

"Good morning" he said trying to hold back laughter.

"Morning. Sorry, I tried not to wake you up but I obviously failed." I said smiling.

"It's okay. Wanna go down and have some breakfast?" His morning voice is so hot. Wait, did is just say that? Oh god.

"Um okay. I hope someone told my mum that I slept here last night."

"I'm sure it's fine."

"Okay."

Before we went downstairs we decided to go and see if Katie and Nash were awake.

We opened there door quietly and they were asleep in each others arms. We went downstairs and got two bowls of water, one for me and the other for hayes, then we went back upstairs and pulled off the blanket and poured the water on them.

"RISE AND SHINE" we said while laughing.

They shot up and got up to chase us. We ran so fast. When I got down the stairs I tripped and then I felt something wet on me. I looked up and Katie was hugging me.

"KATIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"PAYBACK BITCH! MWAHHAHAHAHA!" She tried laughing evilly.

"OMG GET OFF YOURE TO HEAVYYY!"

"Okay. But I'm getting you back... When you least expect it."

"Oh god."

Katie and I walked into the kitchen to see Nash splashing hayes with some water from a water bottle.

"NASH STAHP!" Hayes yelled. He was on the floor all wet and laughing his head off.

"Okay dude. I think I've got you back enough." Nash winked.

"Thankgod!" Hayes was now looking up at the ceiling looking like he was praying.

We all laughed and then Hayes got up. Let me tell you he is so hot with wet hair. He took his shirt off and then flipped his hair and then rubbed his face. I realised I was staring so I quickly looked down before someone noticed.

"So what do you girls want for breakfast?" Nash asked in a girl voice.

"Um toast please Nashina." I said in a higher girlier voice. If that made sense haha.

"Ohhh that's a nice name I might call my first born girl that." He stated.

I just laughed. My toast was ready and I ate so fast. I was hungry.

"Um Kenzie? Slow down you might get the hiccups." Katie laughed.

"Arnt the hiccups only if you drink to fast?" I asked with a mouth full of food.

"Um idk but just slow down." She laughed.

"Okay." Taking the slowest bite posable.

When we all finished Katie and I said goodbye and went home to get changed.

We fought over the bathroom for about 7-8 minutes until I won. Of corse. So I took my shower and wrapped a towel around me. I went into my room and picked out some new undies and a bra and some flowery flowie type of shorts, a tank top that says paradise and some white converse. I dried my hair and straightened it the put half of it in a pony tail and left the other half down. I did some light makeup and went back into the bathroom.