Chapter Sixteen

*Authors Note*
DOUBLE UPDATE YOO ✌️✌️
Okay sorry but I'm double updating bc I too my dads today for ten days so won't be updating until the 26th.:(
___________________________

*Mckenzies POV*
The whole night I kept looking at Hayes and sometime it would look like he was thinking really hard about something and I could tell it wasn't from anything we were talking about.

"Hey." I said walking over to him. He jumped a little.

"Oh uh hey. What's up?"

"Not much. Are you okay?"

"Yeah! I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know. You just like you are thinking to much and not having any fun."

"I am having fun don't worry."

"Okay then." I started to get up and walk over to Katie when Hayes grave my wrist.

"Wait! Don't leave" he let go of my wrist and started to run his neck. "Uh please." He added

"Okay." I giggled.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked .

He started to think before his head piped up and he have me a smirk. He stood up and of fired a hand out to help me up. Once I was stood up he picks me up bridal style and started to wLk towards the stairs.

"HAYES WTF? PUT ME DOWN" I laughed.

"Nah I'm good" he giggled.

He took me to his room and out me down.

"Mind telling me why that was all about?" I smiled.

"I wanted to watch a movie and I needed a cuddle buddy" he winked.

"Oh is that all. You could have just asked, silly"

"What's the fun in that?"

We both laughed. I took off my shoes and sat on on the bed.

"Are you wearing that?" He looked me up and down and locked his lips.

"Uh yeah. I don't have anything else."

"Here, wear this" he took off his top and fav it to me.

"Um why about pants."

"If it's long enough you won't need any." She smirked while taking his trousers off just leaving him in his boxers.

I walked to his bathroom and put on his shirt. It went down to my mid thigh so either hayes is really tall, I'm really short or hayes wears really long tops... Or this could be Nashs who knows. I laugh to myself while grabbing my clothes and walking out slowy. I put my clothes in a little pile in the corner and turn around to see hayes looking at me. Licking his lips once again.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." I laugh.

His eyes snap upto mine and he laughs.

"Whoops sorry."

I laugh and then get ino his bed. He's on the wall side. He let me choose the movie and I chose Grown Ups 1. We didn't really watch the movie. We talked and told story from each other's past, both bad and good. I was laying flat in my back and he was laying on his with his head on his hand. His phone went off so he tried to reach over me to grab it and he fell.

"Oh uh s-sorry." He said, but didn't move.

"I-its okay." I almost whisper. We just stared into each other's eyes until he started moving closer and closer our lips were basically touching when Nash came in.

"GUYSsssss ohh sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt." He said smiling.

Hayes jumped up off me and yelled,
"DIDE DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?"

"Sorry I just came to let you to love birds know that we are all going to sleep now so uh good night." He laughed and then left. I just looked up at hayes but he was already looking at me.

"Um we should get to sleep to I guess. It's 3am." I said braking silence.

"Oh uh yeah I guess." He said grabbing his phone. He texted someone back before shouting it off and putting it bak on the night stand. I layed in my side facing the door when I felt Hayes hand snake around my waist. He pulled me closer and intertwined our legs. If he had of held my waist a couple if months ago I would have smacked it off because I was really insecure about my body and I didn't have a flat stomach. I've lost heaps of weight and I'm happy with my appearance now. I soon fell asleep to Hayes' deep breathing.
__________________________
*Authors Note*
I'm so bad at writing tbh :')