Chapter Twenty

*Authors Note*
Hey guys! I'm having massive writers block so sorry if it gets boring and I'm on the bus back from my dads rn 😒 smh
___________________________
*Mckenzies POV*
I woke up this morning cuddled up to Hayes on a couch. I couldn't be bothered getting up so I just went on twitter and Instagram. I had thousands of followers now and as I expected, lots of hate. I then remembered that the video went up last night just before we watched the movie.

I started to read some of my mentions, good and bad:

"She's fat and ugly. I don't know why anyone would want to date her. #Kenzieisfugly"

"I'm happy for Hayes. If he wants a girlfriend then let him. People that hate are pathetic. @hayesgrier @mackapacka101"

"Wow. Wtf is with Hayes' taste in girls. She's fat and ugly. He needs someone like me tbh."

"WTF HAYES SHE LOOKS LIKE A DROWNED RAT. ARE YOU SRSLY DATING HER!!"

I read a few more then I started to follow some people back. I wasn't upset or mad or anything about what people were saying about me, surprisingly.

After a few more minutes I noticed Katie waking up.

"Hey." She said in a raspy morning voice, while stretching.

"Hey. I'm going to the kitchen to get some water." I told her.

"Okay I'll come."

"Okay."

Since we've been with the boys so much we havnt had any time to catch up. I sat down at the kitchen table as did she.

"So tell me all the gossip on that 'lil'' make out session with Matt." I smirked.

"Ugh I hate all of you for doing that to me." She blushed.

"Oh you loved it don't lie!" I push her slightly. We laughed a little before I asked her to tell me the details.

"Well we were in there for about 1 minute before I had to brake the silence. He said that he liked me, I said that I liked him and then... We made out." She blushed so hard.

"I bet if we left you in there for 5 minutes longer you two would probably have done the nast-" I started laughing when she interrupted me. I was obviously joking and she knew that.

"We would not have! He said that he didn't want to push and I told him that as long as we didn't do the nasty it's fine." We both laughed and once we settled down we just sat in silence for a bit, until she broke it.

"So how are you and hayes?" She winked.

"We are good I guess." I blush.

"You guess? What do you mean by 'you guess?'"

"Well we havnt been dating for long. And by I guess I mean yes, we are good. The video went up last night. I read some comments on twitter and Instagram today. There were some nice ones but most of them weren't that good. I know they shouldn't affect me but I've never been bullied this much before. What if I get bad again?" I asked her. I miss our d&m (deep and meaningful) convosatins.

"You'll get use to it. I've been getting it to and you cope way better with this stuff then I do. Have you told Hayes about your past yet? He'll be able to help. He helped you from behind a screen, what do you think he'll do in person?"

"I hope so. By the way if you need someone to talk to about that stuff I'm here. Anyway, no I havnt said anything. At the event that we went to I did say that he helped me keep 3 months clean. Would he remember? Probably not. If he does I shouldn't need to tell him. I don't want him knowing anyway and that probably sounds weird but I don't."