Chapter Twenty-Two

*Authors Note*
So i got a laptop today which means i'll be able to write better and stuff bc i was on my phone before and that was just, just no haha. But anyway, ill update more now, hopfully.
_______________________________

*McKenzies POV*
I woke up this morning with a massive headache and pains in my tummy. I looked a the time which was 5am. WHAT?! I'm never up this early, not even for a snack or anything. I must be coming down with something. I got up and walked downstairs to get a drink of water and take some panadol. Mum and Mary were still fast asleep on the lounge chairs so I tiptoed to the kitchen as quiet as possible.

I had my glass of water while taking something for my headache. I walked back upstairs and layed down to try and go back to sleep.

I felt like id been laying in bed for about half an hour maybe an hour but when i looked at the time it was now 8am. I groaned in frustration and layed on my stomach with my face in the pillow. My head is starting to hurt again and my lower stomach is hurting.......... cramps. That could only mean that its "that time of the month". I sighed and made my way over to the bathroom in pain. I checked to see if anything was there and thankfully nothing had started, yet.

After changing and doing everthing, I decided that it was useless to try and go back to sleep and i couldnt be fucked doing anything today so i grabbed my laptop and a blanket and went downstairs and towards the couch.

I just got comfortable when i got a text from someone. I pulled out my phone to see who it was and it was Hayes:

From Hayes: Hey Babe! You doing anything today? :*

To Hayes: Hey hun. Unfortunatly not :( Im uh.. Im sick.. :*

I couldnt Tell him the real reason, that would embarrass me for sure.

From Hayes: Really? Are you okay? Did you want me to come over? :*
From Hayes: Actually screw that. Ill be over in 5 bae. :*

To Hayes: Awh babe. You dont have to if you dont want to. Im fine. :*

From Hayes: I want to. No buts. Ill be over shortly. :*

I didnt reply after that but it made me smile, a lot. I wasnt going to protest about him coming over. I wanted his company.

It all felt forign to me though. Having somene care for me when im sick. Well someone other than my mum. It felt.... nice and warm. It made me feel loved, which isnt an emotion i feel very often.

I was interupted from my thoughts by the door opening. I quickinly turned my head in the direction and Hayes appeared.

"Sorry for just barging in." He says, nervously.

"Dont worry about it. You dont have to worry about knocking." I smile, Hayes giving one in return.

"So how are you feeling?" He asks.

"Okay, i guess. It's just a headache and a stomach ache." I lie, kinda. I hope he doesn't figure out the real reason. I know that being on my period shouldn't be embarrassing in front of my boyfriend but it just was.

"Awh babe. Did you wanna just cuddle and watch movies today?" 

"Yes please." I giggle.

We went back up to my room and watched netflix and cuddled. Hayes bought up food and id scoff it down. Its a wonder he didnt say anthing. 

At about 6pm Hayes got a text from someone. He said it was his mum but he wasnt acting like it was. That sounds weird but i was just worried. I let it slide anyway and kissed him goodbye. When hayes left all i did was the same thing we'd been doing all day, nothing.

It was now 12am and i still havnt gotten to sleep and i dont think i will for a while.

____________________

*Authors Note*
Hey guys! Sorry that this is short but its kinda just a filler until they start school I guess. :*