Chapter Thirteen

*Authors Note*
Ive been having writers block but luckily I write ahead so I'm writing this an chapter 11 hasn't been posted yet but I just don't know what to write so if it starts getting boring for a bit it's bc I can't think :')
___________________________
*Katies POV*
"Okay Katie. You are going to tell me everything that happened." McKenzie said while stuffing her face with cheezles. (Idek if America have cheezles but whatever lol)

I didnt really want to talk about it but I knew she wouldn't judge or anything. I just don't know why I'm so upset about this. He has the right to have a girlfriend and I'm suppose to be falling for Matt.

"Are you going to tell me or just sit there thinking?" She giggled.

"Okay then." I sigh.

"So Nash invited me to hang today but I thought it was only going to be us. When we went over there he invite me into his room and then I saw these pink laced undies on the floor. I asked him 'since when did you like pink laced undies' and he was like 'um about that Katie. I want you to meet someone' then this really pretty girl came out of the bathroom and I got the message. 'This is my girlfriend. Natilie' then he introduced me. But my heart sank and I don't know why. I'm supposed to like Matt, Kenzie! I can't be falling for Nash! I just can't." I flopped down and dug my head into my pillow. I could feel the tears coming but I was trying to hold back.

"Oh Katie. Look I know you're 'supposed' to like Matt, and maybe you do still but that doesn't mean that you didn't like Nash deep down. And I know that watching someone you like, like someone else sucks but maybe if you met Matt you'd get your mind off Nash?" I liked it when I talked to Kenzie about my problems. If she was one of my other friend there response would be "oh that sucks." Or "bad luck I guess" or some stupid 5 words or less response. McKenzie isn't like that, she actually cares and gives advice and I like that.

"I guess so. And I know that I like Matt more than Nash I guess it's just cause they live next door and Matt doesn't but I hope I meet him soon." I say positively and feeling 75% better.

"Yeah true and me too because you and Matt would be so cute tbh" she giggles.

"Sure sure. You and hayes seem to have a connection." I say, raising my eyebrow. She blushes.

"He asked me to go to the fair that's coming in two days."

"Really?! Omg you have to go!" I got a bit excited haha.

"I am, now chill." She laughs.

"Okay sorry haha."

We went back to watching The Notebook and halfway through we both got a text. I got one from Nash saying.

Nashina✌️-Hey once again I'm really sorry for not telling you about Natilie sooner! I know you were upset. But why I texted you was bc all the Magcon boys are coming up tomorrow for a week, do you wanna meet then? And we are all going to the fair in two days to. Wanna go?

I changed his name in my phone from the heart eyed emoji to the peace fingers.

Me- Hey! And it's fine really! I'm not upset about it. Why would I be? You have the right to date her and like I said before she's a keeper. And sure I'll come :)

Nashina✌️-I know but you just seemed really upset. Okay cool! See you then? Or tomorrow if you wanna come pick up the boys with us?

Me-I promise you. I'm fine. And yeah sure I'll pick them up with you as well :) see you then.

Nashina✌️- okay see you then :)

I put my phone away and smile so big. Maybe the day to meet Matt is tomorrow? I giggle.

"What are you giggling about?" Kenzie askes.

"Oh I'm picking the Magcon boys up tomorrow with Nash and Hayes." I smile.

"Me to gurl. High five." We both laughed and went back to watching the rest of the notebook.

After it was finished Mckenzie took most of the food and said goodnight an went to her room. It was now 12am so I decided I'd get some sleep and be ready for tomorrow. I honestly can't wait.
___________________________
*Authors Note*
Sorry it was short and boring but I'll try and make the next one interesting it's just I'm havering writers block so yeah haha