Chapter Twenty-One

*Authors Note*
Sorry for not posting guys I've been really sick and I still am but here's an update. I didn't really know what to do so it's sort of just a filler.
__________________________
*Hayes POV*
We were at Taco Bell just laughing and mucking around when Jorden and her group came in. I could feel Mckenzie tense up beside me so I grabbed her hand in an attempt to calm her down. It worked a little bit.

"Well well well look who we have here girls. Hayzie poo and the boys. Oh and we can't forget about the pigs from next door." She laughed.

"Actually Jorden or whatever your name is, I'm not just the next door neighbour sweetie." Mckenzie says.

"Oh so you're just 'the pig' now?" She smirks.

"Actually I'm 'the girlfriend' but if you want to call me pig then go for it." Kenzie does a little bitch smile towards Jorden before rolling her eyes.

"Well actually hayes is mine I thought he would have told you that. He's probably just using you."

"Yeah because you'd know lots about using people."

"Ugh whatever. Let's go girls we have much better things to do then waste breath on her." Jorden says while walking away.

"Yeah that's right bitch, you walk away." I mumble.

I looked up and everyone was just looking at me for a bit.

"What?" I said kind of annoyed.

"You realise she destroys everyone that gets in her way?" Nash says.

I kind of just looked at him with a 'are you fucking kidding me' kind of look. Im not scared of that bitch. She isn't gonna get inbetween hayes and I.. Or will she?

"I'm not scared of her Nash. Shes irrelevant in my life. She can try and ruin me all she wants but she'll just get it right back. Can we just drop the subject now please.?" Did I mention that when someone tries to bring me down or "ruin" me, I do the same thing to them. Jorden won't like it when she comes at me.

Everyone nodded and then the food came. We mostly ate in silence before I asked, "so are we still going to the park after this?"

"Uh yeah I guess so." Cameron said.

After everyone finished eating we got up and started walking to the park. Hayes and I walked behind everyone else.

"So you're totally fine with Jorden saying shit like that?" He asks. I get that everyone thinks I should be scared but I'm not. Why won't they drop it.

"I'm totally fine with it. Now can we pleasee stop talking about that bitch and talk about something that I actually enjoy? Likee pizza? I enjoy that very much." I smile making hayes giggle a bit.

"Oh really? What type is your favourite?" He said, playing along.

"Hmm it'd have to be pepperoni or meat lovers."

"Really? Because I love meat lovers!" He squealed. Sounding like a girl which made me laugh. "I have an idea. How about I order a meat lovers pizza for us tonight and we'll cuddle and talk about random shit together? It'll be a date." He asked. We were out the front of the park and everyone else was running around and being crazy. Hayes stops me and we are now facing each other, our foreheads touching and our hands locked together.

"Sounds great." I whisper, almost as if I never said it.

"Good." He whispers back. Before I could pull away he grabbed my waist and pulled me against him. He moved one hand from my waist to my cheek, our foreheads still attached. He looks at my lips and then back to my eyes and then started to lean in, I did the same. Our lips touched and I put my arms around his neck.

We pulled away for a breath a moment after.

"Race you to the swings!" I tell him before running. I started sprinting as fast as I could. Not looking back. I was about to get to the swings when hayes ran past. Well he is the Quarter Back. I can't run as fast as him.

"Is there a prize for the winner?" He asks with a smirk.

I walk over to him and go to kiss me. Our lips are inches away, basically touching before I slide past and kiss his cheek instead.

"Hey that's not fair!" He pouts.

"Well you asked what your prize was and you got it." I teased.

I got on the swing as Hayes pushed me lightly. We were all at the park for another 30 minutes until we decided to go home.

It was about 3:30pm when we got home and it was kind of cold out side so we all snuggled on the couch watching Frozen, Skylynn joined.

After Frozen finished Hayes decided to order pizza for everyone, although Nash had to pay which made me giggle. After Hayes got our pizza we started walking to his room.

"Where are you two going?" Carter asks.

"On our date that I promised." Hayes smirks.

He grabs me hand and leads me to his room. We immediately started eating the pizza on his bed. We were both facing each other with our legs crossed and the pizza in the middle. We were eating in silence, not awkward silence, until Hayes broke it.

"So, are you excited to start at Davidson Day?"

To be honest i didn't know how to answer that question. It's come to mind a few times but I've never thought of it too much. Questions start to fill my head.
Will I make friends?
Will Hayes still want to hang out with me?
Will Katie and I still be close or we we find different groups?
All these questions I just couldn't answer.

"Yeah. I'm more nervous than excited but I'll get over it." I fake a smile.

"Why are you nervous?"

Should I tell him?

"I don't know. It's like the first day of high school or kindergarten. It's just you don't know what to expect." That was true. I didn't know what to expect.

"Well you'll have me so it'll be fine." He smiles.

Will I have you though? Is what I said in my head.

"I know." I smiled back.

After we finished our pizza we just cuddled and talked some more. Katie and I decide to sleep at home tonight because we haven't seen our mums in forever.

We ended up going home at around 9pm and it would've been earlier but my goodbye with Hayes felt like it took years. Not that I'm complaining though.

When we got home mum and Mary were passed out on the couch chairs. I grabbed a blanket for both of them while Katie turned off the TV and put their heads in comfortable positions with a pillow each. After we tucked them in we said good night to each other and went to bed.
__________________________
*Authors Note*
Sorry again guys that I haven't posted in a while! I've been quite sick and school is so stressful.

buT OMG JORDEN AND KENZIE! ZAYUMM SHIT GETTIN REALL. Watch out guys McKenzie has claws.

No one probably reads this anyway but I can still talk to myself? Surely?