32 - summer of '77

Selene woke up by a blonde standing over her. Selene screamed which made Marlene Mckinnon laugh, "Please, Sel, don't be dramatic. I know you missed me but I knew you would survive."

"Marlene," The sepia eyed girl practically shrieked, "What are you doing here? And why were you watching me sleep?!"

"I was waiting for you to wake up, duh!" Marlene said, laying down next to the girl, more on top of her by elbowing her ribs. "Ow?"

"Oh you baby!" Marlene said, "Anyways, I was thinking we should go out, clothes shopping?"

Selene shrugged before pushing the blonde off the bed onto the floor, "OUCH! Remind me you are not a morning person."

"Neither are you, Mar." Selene grumbled into her pillow, blocking the sunlight from her eyes.

Marlene rolled her eyes dramatically, "Whatever, Sel, get up."

Selene glared at the blonde who was now lounging on the floor. A few minutes of of a lot of nothing passed, she finally got up.

Her outfit consisted of a long sleeve white sweatshirt paired with a dark green plaid sweater vest. A pair of jeans finishing the look with doc martens.

"Ready?" Marlene asked.

Selene nodded.

Dear, Selene

How is your summer so far? Mine is good. Mum has been working a lot in the store so I've been helping out as well. I found this really perfect cardigan for fall! It had daisies on it. (keeping up with the theme!)

It sucks we didn't get a chance to see each other much last year. Well there is always this year!

I have been hanging out with Reg a lot. We are doing good.

Please write back! xx

Love,
Daisy R. Ix

Selly,

I miss you! I miss you! I miss you! Oh, and I miss you some more!

You should come over. I miss you.

Love Love Love,
JAMES!!!!!

Dearest, Selene

I went out the other day and found this amazing candy shop. It has the best chocolate! We need to go there, there is also a very cool book shop next door. Sometime soon we should go.  James will  not shut up about you, we have to  tape his mouth shut.

Yours,
Remus

Dear,  Daisy

My summer is going good. I am officially with James, we are doing good as well. I am so happy that you and Regulus are doing good. I wish that we had more time as well, I really do enjoy your  company. I hate to have to tell you this via letter, but I will not be returning to school due to personal reasons, I would rather not go into.

Send me some items, I love your style!!!!!!!!!  You must keep  up with your theme, it always looks so cute. Have a great holiday.

Love, S

Dear, James

You know I miss you too. We will hangout soon .