Intro

Hi everyone!
I can't find the right words to describe how excited I am for this new start.
This is probably one of my biggest projects, and I really hope you will love that.
I don't know how many people will read this after my first, but if you came here from "The end of the line", thank you. I appreciate your support.
Now, a few technical clarifications.
It's going to be in first-person narration, with different POVs.
I won't stick to the original timeline of the MCU.
I'll still keep part of it, but the rest will be adapted to my plot. 
The events and background stories of some characters are also different (in part). 
I'm posting in a different part some pictures of places I'm using. I'll progressively add more when needed. 
I made a Playlist for my other story, and I liked the idea, so I'll probably do the same for this one.

I'm going to list there all the trigger warnings here. This story is rated +18.

TW: violence, abuse, drug use, implied/reference to torture, alcohol, PTSD, death, strong language, guns, sex.

More in detail for the last one:

 -prise kink
 -knives kink
 -spanking kink
 -dom/sub kink
 -switch Bucky
 -orgasm control/denial
 -light bondage
-hair pulling
-choking kink
-size kink
-public sex (kinda?)
-teasing

I'm pretty sure something more will come to my mind later, but these are the main ones.

Other tags: slow burn, agnst, enemies to lovers, hurt/comfort, original famale character.

Have a great day! ;)