6- blushy cheeks & book geeks

Unedited
NSFW (in the beginning)

Huffs of hot breaths and lips tracing sensitive, cherry kissed skin. Hands searching and grabbing and touching wherever they could find. Soft, hushed moans echoes about the walls of the confined space.

Jeongguk knaws on his bottom lip to suppress the moan growing in his throat as Taehyung sucks a crimson red mark on to the side of his neck. His virgin hands clenching Taehyung's shoulder muscles in pleasure while the older man's run up and down his sides.

What had started this session was just a small innocent game of footsie during one of their classes. Jeongguk, being bratty and childish as usual, kept prodding Taehyung's leg with his foot. Taehyung returned the gesture by removing his shoe and using his socked foot to poke at Jeongguk's inner thigh and then from there, the two continued teasing until the end of class. Seokjin called them over to apparently help him get ready for a date and now the two are making out in his bathroom.

"Shit, you're so sexy, pup..." Taehyung moans into Jeongguk's ear, taking the lobe into his mouth and gently sucking on it. Jeongguk preens, trying not to smile.

Taehyung's hand slides down from where it lies on his hip and swiftly seizes him by the ass through his sweatpants. He pushes them closer together and slowly grinds against the virgin male who is surprised at the action. He yelps a bit because Taehyung is quite rough with him but he likes it.

"Can I fuck you on the sink?" He quite nearly growls out with that deep voice that makes Jeongguk a bit nervous. He's fine with a bit of kissing and touching but anything sexual makes him uncomfortable. But he doesn't want Taehyung to get mad at him. It's not like he's not turned on but her just doesn't want to have sex especially in Seokjin's bathroom. Plus, losing his virginity on a bathroom sink is not how he wants it to go. He'd rather have roses and red LED lights and soft music playing like in the movies.

Plus, this is the first time he's ever made out with someone this passionately and his virgin mind felt overwhelmed. He isn't ready to do something so bold and he definitely doesn't feel attached to Taehyung enough to want to have sex with him. It just doesn't feel right. And gradually, as Taehyung's hands remain cupping his bottom and the latter whispers naughty things in his ears, he begins to grow uncomfortable. His pleasure is still there, his body still reacts, but his mind makes him feel anxious. Taehyung makes him moan again and he's then removing the other male away from his face.

"U-um....c-can we stop? Please? F-for just a second?" He quips out anxiously, attempting to catch his breath as Taehyung gropes him again. His heart beats again his chest but for a different reason now. He's standing on wobbly legs, pressed against the door with Taehyung fully in control. And he keeps at it. Kissing and touching. Whispering what he wants to do to him and dry humping against him.

"H-hyung, please?" He whimpers and Taehyung finally stops kissing at the space under his ear.

"What's wrong?" He says, stepping away a bit but still holding the boy by his bottom.

Jeongguk's face contorts into one of discomfort. "I-I'm sorry but I don't...." He shies away, ducking his head. "C-can we stop, please?"

Taehyung is quick to pick up on the boy's panic and steps back even further, releasing him. "What's wrong? Did I do something?"

Jeongguk quickly shakes his head, "no! I-It's just...m-my brain is making nervous but I liked it. It was nice I-I just need a second, I promise." He rambles out, confusing Taehyung.

And Taehyung tries to study him, unsure of what's actually wrong. It's not like he was mad that Jeongguk wanted to stop, he doesn't mind it at all. But the way the boy is acting is very weird to him and he doesn't think it'd be wise for Jeongguk to continue their session in his state of mind.