10- always

Unedited

Kim Seokjin's skin, in Namjoon's eyes, is always radiant. So smooth looking with an even complexion. He's always seen him as a star that remains to shine, even in a night coated with a dark sky. Seokjin's face glows above the flames of the bonfire and no, Namjoon can't stop staring at him.

He wants to comment about it. He wants to tell Seokjin that he's so mesmerizing to look at but he doesn't want to seem weird. The older male's face was softened with a pale pink hue, the effect of drinking and eating and laughing. His precious lips still glisten with the residue of the apple whiskey he recently took a sip of. And when he turns to Namjoon, smiling with those little flames dancing in the irises of those chocolate brown eyes, Namjoon's heart feels struck.

Struck by such an enchanting view. By a frenzy of butterflies.

"Joon?" His sultry voice brings Namjoon out of his awestruck stare. He licks his lips and hums. Seokjin smiles again.

"Another shot, Joon?" He offers and Namjoon falls under his spell of being unable to say no to such a charming person.

"You're making it your mission to get me drunk, hm?" Namjoon teases him and Seokjin chuckles, placing a hand on his thigh. Namjoon noticed that he's more touchy when he's tipsy. He doesn't hate it. How could he when Seokjin seems so cuddly?

Seokjin raises a brow, attempting to lose the smile on his face yet he can't. "I'm not tryna' get you drunk, Namjoon."

"Really? I feel like I've seen this scene before." Namjoon mutters while taking a shot. He got a strange sense of Deja Vu.

Across from them, Taehyung brushes Jeongguk's hair while the boy lies asleep on his lap. He had fallen alseep a while ago and it was honestly for the best because when he's high, his emotions are all over the place.

"If you all want, we can go inside and watch a movie? I have a projector I can set up in the living room." Namjoon offers, seeing as everyone seemed a bit full on food and liquor. Also, he could see Yoongi and Jimin acting a bit distanced and wanted to give them an opportunity to get closer. He just adores playing cupid.

Yoongi helps him set up the projector against the smooth white wall of their living room. There is more than enough space for the seven of them and the chandelier twinkles above them, providing light to the now dim space. They all decide on an older horror movie. There are many blankets and pillows passed around the room and Yoongi even unfolds their couch into a bed for the ones who wanted to sleep. This was slowly becoming a sleep over.

"Taehyungie..." Jeongguk calls out to him sleepily after Taehyung settles him down on the pull out bed. It was about a Queen size and could fit all seven people if they all squeezed together.

Taehyung pulls a blanket over Jeongguk's shoulders. "What's wrong, bun?"

Jeongguk doesn't say anything but he makes grabby hands at him. Taehyung sighs and plops down next to him so that Jeongguk can hold him. He doesn't mind being held, though. Jeongguk may seem submissive at times but he always made sure to give Taehyung a chance to be on the receiving end as well. Whether that be being the big spoon or becoming dominant during their make out sessions.

"Do we really have to watch a scary movie?" Hoseok asks quietly, watching as Namjoon starts a movie.

"It's an older scary movie, Seok. It'll be more funny than scary." Seokjin comforts as he situates himself on a couch next to the sofa bed. Namjoon brings a bag of popcorn and sits beside him, leaving quite a bit of space between them.

Jimin sits on the floor in front of the sofa bed and motions for Hoseok to sit next to them. There are pillows and blankets on the floor, plus there's carpet so it isn't too uncomfortable. Jimin knew they had to talk to Hoseok about what happened but decided to ignore it for now. Hoseok sits on Jimin's right and after dimming the lights and making sure the speakers are working, Yoongi joins them on their left.