7- forever rain

Unedited
stream mono.

After a while, they decide to get going and Namjoon leaves the older woman a big tip. She tears up, thanking the two and encouraging them to come back with more handsome people. They of course, plan on coming back sometime, knowing to recommend Yoongi and Jimin here. Apparently they enjoy playing cupid with their friends.

They round the corner of the cafe and head towards the bike stand. Namjoon goes to his bike, a sturdy, dark grey and vintage looking one with a cute basket in the front. Seokjin's bike was just a normal, cheap one. Dark blue colored. He could already tell that Namjoon loved biking though his bike seemed pretty okd. Maybe one day, Seokjin would gift him a new one.

"The park is only a few blocks away," Namjoon says and Seokjin nods, tucking his bike lock in his pocket before climbing on to it. Namjoon was already straddled on his, waiting on Seokjin. They make it to the park with ease, and Namjoon leads them on a trail into an area croweded with trees and plants of many species. The path they were riding on turned into gravel and dirt yet they still kept going until they decided to take a break by a thin stream of water. Namjoon examines the place around them, seeming looking for something.

Seokjin suddenly gasps, "a frog!" He points to a small green frog sitting on a rock.

Namjoon laughs, "you've never seen a frog before?"

"Not one his small!" Seokjin gushes, squatting down to get a better look at the tiny amphibian. Namjoon squats next to him and watches the frog. It blink and it's eyes quickly shift to a nearby rolly polly and darts its tongue out to eat it. Then it hops away.

"Damn it, you scared it away." Jin huffs out with false annoyance.

"No, I didn't. He was going to leave anyway-"

"How do you know its a 'he?' What if it's a girl?"

"Female frogs are darker than males. This one is bright so he's a boy." He explains but Seokjin just rolls his eyes and stands up.

"Gosh, you're like a walking book of knowledge."

And Namjoon smiles cheekily. "I'm the brains and you're the beauty. We make an awesome match."

"Oh, so I'm the dumb blonde?"

"If the wig fits..." Namjoon teases with a shrug and Seokjin breaks into a smile, hitting his shoulder.

"Ow, what was that for?!"

"You're supposed to be courting me not insulting me!"

"Can't I do both?"

The two break into playful banter, hitting each other here and there. At least under they hear a low rumble of thunder cascading through the sky. There's a few grey clouds hovering about but no rain yet. They decide to get back on their bikes and head back to the main park.

A man packing up his stand recognizes Namjoon and calls out to him. "Ay, if it isn't my favorite customer!"

"Elote man!" Namjoon says back to him just as cheerfully. Seokjin stands confused at their interactions. Namjoon hops of his bicycle to talk to the man. When he comes back, he has two ears of corn on a stick.

"You have to try this. I love elote." He grins as he hands Seokjin one. He examines it and doesn't really see anything special about it. Just corn on a stick coated with cheese and butter and chilli powder.

"Your wide, dimpled smile is what's making me try this monstrosity on a stick." Jin says before awkwardly taking a bite. Namjoon starts laughing and the oldest out of the two glares at him.