13- new year, new me

Sorry if this chapter is lame, i had to cut it.
Unedited

As the quote goes, New year, new me. And Seokjin took that quite literally.

He bought a gym pass that he most likely would never use, signed up for a yoga class that he most likely won't even remember to go to, and he started learning new recipes to cook. He wants to improve in the areas he lacks, in which to him is being healthy.

But of course, like every other person in the new year, he doesn't follow through with it.

To be fair, can you blame him? No one ever stays faithful to their new year's resolutions. Well, except Jeongguk. The boy promised to get a new hairstyle, though no one thought he'd get an undercut. Same with Yoongi. The two now sport matching ones and Taehyung and Jimin have a hard time keeping their hands off them. He also got a few more tattoos added to his sleeve, as if that wasn't enough to make Taehyung scream every time he seen him.

And Seokjin started learning new things about himself. On a shopping trip with Hoseok and Jimim, he's learned that he doesn't mind wearing women's blouses. One in particular that he liked was a sheer black blouse with golden buttons and gold sprinkles at the collar. He took a liking to it and Jimin convinced him to buy it.

Hoseok has also come out of his shell a little more. He actually bought something from the women's section himself instead of forcing Jimin to buy it for him.

And Jimin came out as gender fluid. He felt that it matched to how he felt most days and while his friends already had their suspicions about him anyway,they supported him. Hoseok may have been a bit envious but he hid it well. He just wish he could figure out his gender identity already.

But back to Seokjin, the male had been texting Namjoon non stop. After their conversation in the kitchen just a few days before Christmas, Jin couldn't ignore the fluttering in his chest. He understands that things like this takes time and he's willing to give Namjoon all the time he needs but his heart can't wait.

So they talked over the Holidays and while they haven't met in about three weeks now, they still felt close together.

Luckily, Jeongguk planned to go to a club tonight and invited everyone. Club scenes aren't usually his thing but Seokjin will go if Namjoon comes along. Plus, Jimin was dragging Yoongi along and where Yoongi goes, Namjoon follows.

So they chose the perfect time to meet up at the club. Around midnight where the nightlife was just starting to come out. Seokjin wore the sheer blouse with a pair of high waisted black jeans. He added a simple gold chain around his neck and left a few buttons undone, exposing his collar bones and upper chest.

"Hyung, you're gonna make me fall for you!" Jeongguk had shouted over the loud music when he first seen Seokjin in front of him.

He was already tipsy and Taehyung kept a secure arm around him so that he doesn't wander off without him. The two wore matching outfits, black V-neck fitted shirts with black jeans. Jeongguk's tatted sleeve was on display and he wore his many piercings while Taehyung had silver chains dangling from his pants and rings on his fingers. The theme of the party was black, so basically everyone matched.

It was when Seokjin had his first shot of whiskey that he noticed Namjoon. Where he sat at the bar with Taehyung and Jeongguk, he could see Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin making their way through the crowd, searching for them.

Namjoon, as Seokjin predicted, looks sexy. He has on a long sleeved button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, exposing his bulky arms. The shirt had a button or two undone and it was tucked into some black slacks. He had a silver necklace on along with an apple watch that he was currently checking while walking with the others. When he looks up, their eyes meet and Namjoon's face breaks into a wide smile. Dimples and all and even though the room is dim with party lights blaring around, his smile is bright.