14- drunk & high

Unedited

Seokjin and Namjoon stay by the bar for what feels like ten more minutes but is actually thirty, watching the people of the nightclub dance and sometimes argue. Seokjin's gradually dissociating from reality before Hoseok comes up to them. He's definitely drunk and there's hickeys all down his neck and collarbones.

He looks like a sex doll.

"Woah! Who took a bite out of you?!" Seokjin gasps in surprise, reaching out to touch the marks. Hoseok grins at his reaction but quickly stops him. The marks are still sensitive.

"It was either Jimin or Yoongi, I'm not sure but it felt so good." His face is flushed with a blush that's either from the alcohol or from recalling the memory. Seokjin was going to question him even more but he continues speaking.

"Anyway, Taehyung said we're leaving soon! It's 3am!" He announces and Seokjin pouts. He glances at Namjoon who is slumped against the bar with his head in his arms.

"But I don't wanna go!" He exclaims to Hoseok who shrugs his shoulders and walks off to find Jimin and Yoongi.

Seokjin sulks for a bit before he gets the urge to pee. He thinks about going to the restroom by himself but 'stranger danger' so he turns to Namjoon who's slumped against the bar with his head resting on his arms.

"Joonie!" He shakes him to wake him up. Namjoon flinches and sits up, squinting his eyes that were now red due to the THC in his blood.

"Joonie, come to the restroom with me." Jin pleads. "I have to pee and I don't want a stranger to kidnap me."

Namjoon rubs at his eyes while nodding. He stumbles off the stool and Seokjin locks their hands so that they don't get lost in the crowd. Locating the bathroom was harder than they thought, especially because of all the flashing lights. But they soon found it and a few other people were in there as well.

Namjoon leaned against the tiled wall, not caring about the germs, and closed his eyes. His body feels heavy and tired. He almost dozes off until he hears Seokjin huff in annoyance.

"I said no! Leave me alone, asshole!" He scoffs at some guy who stood next to the urinals. Seokjin zipped his pants and made his way to the sink only for the guy to come up behind him and grope him.

"You know you want it-" The guy says but is cut short when Namjoon swings a fist at him and hit him square in the jaw.

Seokjin gasps and the guy stumbles a bit and grunts in pain. "Jeez, sorry! I didn't know he was yours!" The guy mumbles as he rushes out of the bathroom, holding his sore face.

"Damn right he's mine." Namjoon growls out, examining his bruising knuckles. Seokjin takes his hand and giggles.

"I'm yours?" He asks in a teasing manner and Namjoon messily pins him to the wall by the sinks. He nearly falls into Seokjin because of how heavy his body feels.

"Only if you want to be."

"I do." Seokjin says though it comes out as a whisper. "I want you."

Namjoon's lips press kisses at his collarbones, humming when Seokjin's hand run through his hair. "I want you, too."

Seokjin tilts his head a bit, exposing more of his neck as he pulls a bit roughly at Namjoon's hair.

"Then you can have me."

And Namjoon roughly connects their lips. Seokjin hums as he moves sloppily against his. His hands find Namjoon's shoulders and he clutches them before sliding them down to feel the other male's built chest. He can hear his thumping heartbeat over the bass of the music and the adrenaline in his blood rushing through his veins like a high tide.