9 - skirts

Felt like updating again 🥰 i really love this book, even if it doesn't get much attention, I appreciate you all for the love & support! 💜
3k words!

Unedited

"This is so good!" Jimin exclaims happily, their mouth full of barbecued meat.

Yoongi smiles at them adoringly. Jimin looks so cute doing anything. They could be strangling a cat and they'd still look cute. In pants, in skirts; Jimin is cute. And even though sometimes he notices Jimin acting weird, he tries his best to comfort them. There's a lot that he doesn't know and there's a lot Jimin doesn't want to tell him yet they both manage to understand each other.

"Hobi, why don't you get something to eat?" Seokjin offers after he finished piling pork belly onto his plate along with grilled asparagus.

Hoseok gives him a small smile. "I'm not hungry, hyung. But thank you."

Namjoon watches Seokjin sit down and begin eating like he was starving. He snorts at the sight, never knowing that the male could be such a foodie. It had been around two hours since everyone began hanging out and the sky was now painted a dark blue with speckled white flecks for stars. Taehyung and Jeongguk have yet to appear but Namjoon doesn't mind too much. He is having a great time with Seokjin.

"Namjoon-ah, have another shot." Seokjin says with a full mouth. He sets his plate aside on the log and reaches for the bottle of liquor sitting on the floor. He had already poured everyone shots, and since he loves the combination of korean barbecue and liquor, he wanted the others to get tipsy with him as well.

Namjoon allows Jin to pour him another shot. He takes it in one go and returns back to eating.

Hoseok taps around on his phone for a bit before standing up. He holds his skirt down so that it doesn't blow up in the breeze and gives Namjoon a small, forced smile. "Where's your bathroom?" He asks and Namjoon gives him directions.

As Hoseok pasts by Seokjin, the latter grabs his wrist. "Are you okay?" His eyes hold concern and Hoseok feels guilty for burdening his hyung. He nods, flashing another false smile. Seokjin doesn't look too convinced but allows Hoseok to leave.

A few minutes after, there's loud talking and two boys stumbling out from the back door and on to the patio. Jeongguk is hanging on Taehyung's shoulder, giggling. Taehyung struggles to hold him upright. The whites of their eyes are painted a light red, indicating that they are high off a drug of some sort. They share a laugh as they struggle to sit upright on the logs next to the others.

"I thought you were done smoking, Gguk?" Seokjin sighs out, disappointed by the sight. Jeongguk had gotten into smoking weed and while it wasn't as harsh as other drugs, he heavily relied on it to relieve his stress and anxiety. He became addicted.

"I'm not even that high," Jeongguk dismisses, rolling his eyes. Though he leans on Taehyung and closes his eyes. "Making out while high is the best thing ever though..." he adds on.

"You just admitted to being high," Jimin snorts and he and Yoongi begin laugh. Jeongguk laughs as well and Taehyung hands him a can of soda to drink.

"But, are you okay, Gguk? You only get high when there's something wrong." Jimin questions and Jeongguk shrugs.

"TaeTae took care of me," he slurs. "Taehyungie is a really great boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Seokjin raises a brow and Taehyung blushes and shakes his head.

"We're not boyfriends." He clears up. "Though I wouldn't mind it, but Gguk has some problems to deal with first."

"Mhm!" Jeongguk says with a smile. "I have a lot of issues. But TaeTae said he'll wait for me." He giggles again and Taehyung shushes him so that he can drink his soda.