26- subspace

Almost 4,000 words.
Enjoy. NSFW.
Unedited

Namjoon hopes that he isn't being too obvious.

It was clear that he missed Seokjin, if it wasn't already apparent by the way he sits in between the mans legs right now. Yet, he doesn't want to come off as too obvious. Too obvious as in making it too obvious that he's insanely attracted to the older male, that he misses him deeply, and that he doesn't want to leave his side.

Seokjin is warm. Sitting between his thighs was definitely a hard challenge for Namjoon to keep his composure, but he succeeded so far. The older male was leaned up against a plethora of pillows pressed against the backboard of the bed with a book in hands. He wears a white, oversized shirt with a sauce stain from lunch on it, and a pair of basketball shorts. His fluffy hair which has now grown into a mullet, is curled and tuffed up in different ways in a look that is messy, but cute. This is the most normal outfit Namjoon has ever seen him in and something about it is driving him crazy.

He sits criss crossed on the bed between Seokjin's legs with his laptop resting on them. He's supposed to be typing up a draft chapter due for his book but of course, his thoughts drift away to Seokjin. It's moments like these where Namjoon wonders why he isn't open to the world about who he likes. It's obvious that he likes Seokjin, a man with a dick, and sometimes he feels like admitting that wouldn't be too bad.

If he could sit in between his luscious thighs like this everday, kiss and hug on him everyday in public and not have to worry about what people thought, he'd do it in a heartbeat. Everything in him wants to, but it's a process and unfortunately for him, he still has that nagging internalized homophobia in the back of his mind that makes him feel disgusted for liking another male.

He finishes up his last sentence before placing a period at the end and converting the document into a file. He emails it over to his editor, not even bothering to proofread it and closes his laptop. He chucks it on the other side of the bed and turns around so that he's now facing Seokjin. The man glances at him with a raised brow before focusing back on his book.

Namjoon sighs and lays down in between his legs, resting his cheek on his stomach. He inhales Seokjin's familiar scent, closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around his lower waist. This position is comfortable. He might even fall asleep like this. He knows he's being clingy but he doesn't care. Recently, they've both been busy and don't have much time to see each other. Not only that, but ever since they made up, Namjoon has been trying to prove to Jin that he's worth the wait.

They've been on two dates already. Namjoon took him to dinner at a rooftop lounge and they also went ice skating. He found out that Seokjin is surprisingly good at it and has experience in other winter sports like skiing. But because they've been pacing themselves and taking things slowly, they haven't really done anything relatively sexual. Of course a few kisses have happened and maybe some sneaky touches, but that's it.

Namjoon wants Seokjin to be in control. Out of respect for him, he hasn't made any moves just because he doesn't want to seem like he's pushing him for sex. He won't admit it, but the thought of having sex with Seokjin is scary. There's a lot he doesn't know about male on male sexual activities, and he wants nothing more than to just please him, but he doesn't know how. Of course, he did some research, but everyone's turn ons are different. So for now, he'll stick to the things he does know.

He trails his hand down to graze at the outside of Seokjin's clothed thigh. He smells fresh, like he just got out of the shower. Namjoon wants to taste his skin. He wants to leave kisses on the inside of his thighs, but he doesn't want to push it.

He dips his hand under the fabric of the short hole and feels the warmth of Seokjin's soft skin. One thing he likes about Seokjin is that he always shaves. His legs are practically hairless. He's glad that he does shave, though. He doesn't know if he'd be as attracted to his thighs if they were full of hair and not smooth.