17- confrontation

Unedited
NSFW

He doesn't have a chance to speak as he's slammed against the front door and attacked by hungry lips and groping hands. He gasps as Namjoon's tongue invades his mouth and he feels his hand tighten on his hips.

Namjoon smells fresh, like shaving cream and citrus soap. When Seokjin reaches a hand up to place in his hair, he notices that it feels a bit damp and tangled. Namjoon must've showered not too long ago.

He focuses on the way Namjoon kisses him while carding his fingers through his tangled locks. Their teeth clash against each others but they continue kissing. Seokjin is surprised when he feels one of Namjoon's hands trail down his back and cup his ass. His cheeks grow warmer, he's never been touched there and it sends goosebumps across his skin. He's only wearing thin pajama pants and an oversized shirt so he could feel the warmth Namjoon's hands bring to his body.

"Did you mean it?" He breathes out once he pulls away. Seokjin gulps nervously at his tone, the way his voice sounds deeper and how the dim light makes him look more serious.

"Mean what?" He asks softly. He's still pinned against the door and he hopes Jimin or Hoseok doesn't come out and see them in this compromising position.

One of Namjoon's hands tilts his chin upward. "That you wanted me to use you? Did you mean it?"

Seokjin bites down on his bottom lip. He nods, feeling like if he spoke, he'd say something embarrassing. Especially when Namjoon was staring down at him so intensely. He feels submissive under his gaze.

"Use your words," Namjoon mutters, pressing his lips the the skin on Seokjin's neck.

"I meant it," he answers shakily.

He clenches a handful of Namjoon's hair when he feels the younger male begin to nip and suck. He fights back a whimper. God, he folded so quickly, he was quite nearly on his knees when Namjoon walked through the door. Just his presence alone was enough to make Seokjin feel weaker. And my oh my, Namjoon is good with his tongue. Seokjin wonders what else the man can do with it besides kissing.

He hums, feeling a swirl of heat form in his abdomen. His body is doing a great job at responding to Namjoon's advances. The younger man continues to have his way with him until he pulls away from his neck and gazes down at Seokjin with lust filled eyes. He can feel his heart accelerate just at the sight of Namjoon looking so thirsty for him. In this situation, he wonders which of them really has the power.

But he's surprised when Namjoon steps back and takes his hand. He wants to pull the man back against him, to feel his warmth all over his body.

"Can we head to your room?" And Namjoon's voice is the softest Seokjin has heard in a while. It makes him nod his head immediately, but one eyebrow raise from Namjoon has him stammering to verbally reply.

"S-sure."

The door to his bedroom clicks closed, the lock being twisted by his own fingers. The only light provided was the thin slits of moonlight shining through his curtains. Otherwise, the room was a monotonous blue, with shadows covering the walls and floors. Seokjin is leads them to the bed and sits down on it first.

Namjoon stands quietly in the middle of the room, staring at him. Seokjin shifts and avoids his eyes, feeling like a prey to a predator. He doesn't exactly know where this will go or even if they'll go that far, but anticipation eats him up.

Namjoon's shoes tap against the floor, filling the empty silence save for their uneven breaths. Out of courtesy, he would have taken them off earlier but he was too busy kissing Seokjin. He walks until he's directly in front of him and he looks down at older male. Seokjin immediately shrinks in on himself, feeling smaller under his eyes. The way Namjoon looks at him has his member growing hotter. He tries to even his breathing but he can't, it's like all the air left his body once Namjoon came close.