Jung Jaewon (Formerly from 1PUNCH) - Requested by Kpop__Imagines

Not to be rude, but do you guys read the title...? My requests are closed because I already have so much on my plate, and I really want to write for you guys, trust me! But cut me some slack and don't throw requests my way when the request box is closed... I know I'll probably lose some followers and readers, but I just needed to inform you guys about my stress and discomfort about this. Sorry.  

P.S. THIS IS SO OVERDUE OMFG

~ 자연 (Jayeon) <3

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•  

Myunghee's P.O.V

Today, I have an invitation to my friend Hayoung's birthday party. She didn't tell me if it was themed or not, so I decided on a plain white dress, but not too plain, as it had specks of glitter on the hem of the dress. 

I wore my Ray-Ban eyeglasses, put on some lip gloss and went downstairs. I walked to Hayoung's house, which took me about ten minutes. Loud, upbeat music was blasting and everyone was having a good time. Am I at the wrong house? Hayoung never throws parties like this. 

"Hey, Myunghee!" Hayoung ran to me and hugged me. Why was she in a bikini? 

She dragged me to her backyard, where everyone was in either trunks or bikinis. 

"Don't tell me this is a pool party..." I trailed off, looking miserably at the pool filled with inflated doughnuts and other floating toys. 

"Didn't I tell you?" Hayoung smiled cheekily. 

"I didn't bring any swimwear!" I sighed loudly. 

"You can borrow mine," she smirked.

Oh no.

When it comes to Hayoung, there's no such swimwear other than bikinis. No, not even scandalous one piece swimwear. 

"Do I have to?" I groaned. 

She dragged me into the house and to her room, where she opened her swimwear closet. 

Oh my...

In the closet were bikinis of all different colours. It looked like a unicorn threw up in there. 

"Pick whichever and come back down to the backyard," she smiled. 

"Wai-"

She was gone. 

"Aish..."

I brushed through the bikinis as I tried to find the least revealing bikini. 

Gosh, they're all the same, just in different colours...

I chose the sea-foam green one, as it was my favourite colour. At the back of the top wear, it was a ribbon instead of a strap. 

What if it falls off?

What if someone pulls on it, and I get exposed? 

What if...