Buffy (Juhyeon) - MADTOWN (Requested by Dhanpath704)

Aish, I'm so sorry! I haven't written in such a long time! I just got caught up in school work, I forgot about my book! Very sorry for those who requested 1948288 years ago, and I kept them waiting >< forgive me!

~ 자연 (Jayeon) <3

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Kamini's P.O.V

Today was my best friend's wedding, and of course she invited me. I played the role of one of her bridesmaids, and of course I accepted.

I wore my prized white dress, decorated with sequins criss-crossing down the piece of elegant, creamy fabric. It has one strap over my right shoulder, so I matched a white, beaded pearl necklace. I put on white two-inch heels, and a silver metal jelly bean bracelet that fits perfectly on my wrist. Eomma gave it to me when I was younger, before she moved to America for work. We still call occasionally, but it's not the same.

My phone then beeped, indicating that I had an unread message.

Come out, I'm waiting for you outside on your driveway.

~ Appa

Nae, my best friend's dad was friends with my dad ever since elementary school.

I retrieved my small, white purse (which is perfect for this occasion) from my closet, and headed out, looking for a black Honda van. I spotted it almost immediately on my driveway and identified it as my appa's.

"Annyeong appa!" I greeted him happily.

"Annyeong, are you ready to go?"

"Nae."

We drove to the chapel, where most of the invites were already. I went straight to the bride's dressing room, and spotted my best friend on the chair, panicking as the stylist tries to calm her down to apply some light eyeliner.

"What's going on, Jihyun?" I asked worriedly.

"My fiancée's not here yet, I don't even know what happened to him!" She shouted in a scared tone, darting her eyes everywhere in nervousness.

"I'll go look for him, let the stylist finish your makeup first," I reassured her, going out of the room and ran everywhere, even knocked on the men's room, which was highly embarrassing.

I finally found him parked at the front of the church.

"Yah! What are you doing here, you're late!" I shouted, literally dragging Jaeyeol out of the passenger's seat.

"Aish, I know! The chauffeur here arrived late."

"Hurry up, Jihyun's panicking because of you!" I ushered Jaeyeol through the doors and pushed him through the groom's dressing room, leaving him shouting from almost tripping over his own feet.

I think my makeup's ruined from all the sweat I've been through, ugh.

I went to the ladies' room, well tried to, until I bumped into a guy around my age, making me almost fall hard onto the ground, until someone caught me by the hand and pulling me back up.

"Yah! Watch where you're-"

I was interrupted.

Holy mama.