Ilhoon - BTOB (Requested by DirectionerJosephine)

Jiyoon's P.O.V

As I was walking to my English class, I was listening to Miracles in December by EXO. It was the joyous month of December, and snow was already piled into fluff outside. I walked inside the classroom, and I saw that I was the earliest student here. Well my Geography class is just around the corner.

Another guy walked in, and I can't say how awkward this situation is. His name was Ilhun? Ilhan? I don't pay much attention to my classmates except my friend beside me, Sungyoung.

"Hey Jiyoon," he said, smiling at me. I gave him a blank face, then went to my desk, which was a few desks away from me on my left.

"Yah, I said hi to you, pabo," he whined, as he plopped down on his seat. I ignored him and took out my book, and began reading while plugging in my other earphone so I'm secluded in my own little world.

The teacher came in, and soon students came flooding in the classroom. I stayed still, and waited for Sungyoung to come here. I was still reading when someone tapped my head. I looked up and saw Sungyoung.

"Hey," she said and smiled. I remained emotionless and turned back to my book.

"Why are you so emotionless? Get over him already!" I was literally about to burst into tears right there. My boyfriend broke up with me last night, over text. How sensible is that?

Sungyoung may or may not have said that too loud, because I felt every pair of eyes on me. Everyone knew about my relationship, mainly because my ex was popular, which made me receive a few jealous glares from girls in the hallways.

"Sit down!" I whispered harshly to Sungyoung, and she held up her hands in surrender. She obeyed, and the teacher started the lesson.

~At Home~

I threw my bag on my bedroom carpet, and flopped myself on the bed. I closed my eyes and groaned in frustration and annoyance. Today wasn't exactly a good day for me, because I saw my ex with another girl, already.

I opened my laptop, and went on Facebook. I had a new friend request. I sighed. It was the boy who said hi to me in class. His name is Ilhoon? I accepted, but I was hesitant.

(I - Ilhoon J - Jiyoon)

I: Hey ;) what's up?
J: Hi, nothing much, you?
I: Talking to the best girl in the world ;$
J: Me?
I: Of course you, pabo -_-
J: Oh okay :)
I: You're boringggg, cheer up!

I couldn't bring myself to reply as tears welled up in my eyes. I tried to hold them back, but they slid down my cheeks before I could even process my mind.

I: Do you want me to cheer you up? ;)
J: Sure...
I: Remember in English when our teacher kept tripping over the computer wires? :P

I laughed at that, because we all actually hate the teacher for always punishing us for no reason.

J: Yeah, I remember :L
I: Are you happy again?
J: Not exactly, but my mood went up a little :)
I: Good ;)

I thought our conversation ended there, but Ilhoon didn't seem to think so.

We talked until 12 midnight, and we became friends. We actually had a few inside jokes, like we would call each other "bottomless pit" because every time we start a conversation, one of us are always eating.

~ Next Day ~

"Hey, bottomless pit," Ilhoon smirked. I smiled.

"Hey," I said as I sat down in my seat and continued my usual routine. Listen to music, trap myself in my own world and read. But today he pulled out one of my earphones.