Mark - GOT7 (Requested by nridndney)

Nana's P.O.V

"Eomma! Appa told me a story! It was about how you met him!" My 4 year old son, Kyumin, shouted down the stairs.

"No I didn't!" I heard Mark shout.

"You're not supposed to tell eomma!" Mark whispered loudly, as I giggled to myself and continued making breakfast as the memory of fate came back to me.

~ Flashback ~

Nana's P.O.V

I was getting dressed for the movie today, If I Stay. It came out on August 22nd, and I'm watching it with all of my friends, including Mark.

I paired a white T-shirt with a pair of black jeans with black high tops. I put on my silver watch and my Pandora bracelet, grabbed my purse and went out. I walked to my car, and started to drive to the theatre.

I was hesitating to go watch the movie, because I had something to do today, but I cancelled because I heard that Mark was going too, so I went. I've liked him for 4 years, and it pains me when he talks to us about this girl he liked for a long time, and how she's beautiful, smart, funny, and all that crap. I get jealous every time, but I hide my emotions for the better for both of us.

I arrived at the cinema, parked my car and walked inside. I stood at our meeting place waiting for the others, and texting in the group chat to see who arrived. Everyone was either driving here or getting ready because of their parents.

I heard the front theatre door open, and it was Mark. I smiled, and he smiled back with that perfect smile of his. He walked over to me, and sat beside me. My heartbeat sped up, and I don't know why it keeps speeding up when he's around me. He suddenly hugged me, and I was surprised, but hesitantly hugged him back. We pulled away, and he had a nervous smile on his face.

"Nana, I h-have to tell y-you something," he stuttered. He never stutters, why is he doing it now?

"Okay, shoot," I tried to act normal about it, but I was still wondering what he would say.

"I-" he was interrupted by Jiyoon, who came in and hugged me, because she was in a different high school.

"Nana, I missed you so much!" She said, with a happy smile on her face. She saw Mark standing beside me, and smirked for some reason.

"I missed you too, but why are you smirking like that? You're creeping me out!" I said. Her smirk only grew bigger at my words.

"Oh, was I interrupting? I'm sorry," she apologized, but it didn't look like she was saying that to me, because she was smiling evilly at Mark.

"Mark was about to tell me something, but I guess we can do that after the movie or something," I replied, still curious of why she was smirking creepily like that.

Mark's phone beeped, indicating that he had a text. He smiled at it. It was probably the girl he liked.

I realized Jiyoon was looking down at her phone and smiling also, so I'm just going to ditch them and look for the others out the window. The rest came in less than 10 minutes, so we got the popcorn and drinks. But since we bought the adult tickets, we had to share a large popcorn for two people. So Jiyoon shared with Jessica, Youngjae shared with Yugyeom, Jackson shared with BamBam, JR shared with JB, so that left me and Mark. Jessica saw, and gave me a wink. Yes, she knew I liked him.

We went into the movie theatre, and the movie started. The seating arrangements were by the popcorn sharing people. So I sat between Jiyoon and Mark. When Adam said the quote (the you who you are tonight is the same you I'll be in love with tomorrow) to Mia, Jiyoon and I fangirled so hard I'm pretty sure the whole theatre could hear us. Mark chuckled, and it made my heart skip a beat. His laughter is my favorite sound to ever hear.