Bobby (Kim Jiwon) - iKON (Requested by jellayyixing)

Guys, I'm so sorry I didn't update in so long! I'm a terrible author, LOL.

I just wasn't in the mood to write, and I want to write good imagines that I pour my heart into, or it'll just be empty words. I'm so sorry! >< 

Creds to Evie0220 for writing with me! <3 :*

~ 자연 (Jayeon) <3

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•  

Angela Mendoza's P.O.V

Ahh, the first interview. I'm so nervous! But who isn't, right? I requested for an interview at one of the biggest companies, AB Entertainment (A/N: I made this up!) as a stylist.

I got dressed in my formal wear, and put on some light makeup to make myself look decent, and not too much to make me look overdressed or trying too hard.

I went in my car and started driving to the AB Entertainment building.

"Hi, do you have an appointment?" The receptionist asked.

"Ne, it's at 3:00."

"Arasseo, you can take a seat over there," she pointed to the row of chairs.

I sat down, and waited for time to pass by.

10 minutes...

15 minutes...

"Miss, you may go into the CEO's room now, go straight down that hallway and make a right," she smiled.

"Kamsahamnida," I bowed.

I walked to the CEO's room as directed, and knocked three times.

"Come in," I heard a male voice. I opened the door.

"I'm here for the interview, Angela Mendoza," I introduced myself and bowed.

"Ah ne, come and have a seat," the CEO smiled.

That smile...

Why was it so familiar?

"I'm Bobby, real name Jiwon, from iKON," his smile not disappearing even for a second.

Wait... Jiwon?

~ Flashback ~

"Come back here, Kim Jiwon!" I yelled as I tried to catch up to him. We were running around in our front yard while our parents were preparing the food for the barbeque.

"You'll have to catch me first, Mae!" He said while sticking his tongue out. His nickname for me was Mae.

I was five years old, he was six.

"Stop running! You're going to run to the road!" I warned.

"There are no cars though!" Jiwon yelled back.

How ironic.

"Jiwon!" I screamed, "Stop!"

"Why should I?" He smiled. I thought that was going to be the last smile of his I would see when a car zoomed by...

And collided with his tiny body.

"Jiwon!" I ran to his body as fast as I could, and caressed his head which was bleeding profusely. His head knocked so hard on the concrete when he fell.