Jungkook - BTS (Bangtan Boys) (Requested by TripleThreat97)

Oh my... 1.42K views and 35 votes? This was even faster than my other sucky book (which I deleted for various reasons which got 1K and 8 votes in about a year ㅋㅋㅋ) but thank you guys so much!

P.S: The gif above is from Bangtan Bomb 140202!!

~ 자연 (Jayeon) <3

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Appa, how did you meet eomma?" My 5 year old daughter, Jooyeon asked me. I smiled, as I recalled all our sweet memories.

"I'll tell you, but don't tell eomma, alright?" I whispered to her, as she nodded excitedly.

~ Flashback ~

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was the goody-two-shoes nerd of the school, with outstanding grades which no one else but I whom seemed to care about.

I walked through the hallways as I saw a group of girls smoking. I held in my breath as I walked past them, trying not to breathe in the polluted air. I almost let out a sigh of relief until I felt a hand grab my hood.

"Hey, nerd," the leader of the group, Jarra, snickered. I can easily tell that she's the leader because of the her toughest look out of the other girls.

"Excuse me, I need to go," I said quietly, as I tried to take her hand gently off my hood. She didn't seem to give in.

"Not until you do my homework, loser," she yanked me back and made me face her. I was taller than her and she seemed to be younger than me, but the girl intimidated me. I was shy.

"I'll do your homework, but please let me go first," I asked politely, trying not to stutter. She let me go, and threw some papers at me.

"Have fun," Jarra snickered, and walked away with her friends.

I looked at the papers on the ground, and it was Calculus homework from today that I already completed in class. This was easy, but it was a distraction from my usual after school routine.

Jarra's P.O.V

Ahh, relaxation. I got my calculus homework over with. Didn't really do it, but who cares? As long as it's done, I'm fine.

Many people wonder why I transformed from a good girl in grade school to a bad girl, but I never told anyone, not even my parents.

It was because of my ex-boyfriend that I changed personalities and looks. He was a playboy, but he told me that he didn't fall in love with anyone else before until he met me, and of course, me being a pabo at that time, I believed it. He broke my heart after a year of dating by cheating on me, so I became heartless afterwards. So I thought, why not match my cold heart with my looks and personality? I began to have this bad girl reputation in high school, and now I'm a senior. I used to have really good grades back then, but went from top first academic ranking to rock bottom.

It was mainly because of my depression back then, but some of it was because I couldn't risk to lose my "friends" and become that loser again whom was played by the playboy.

So this is where I am now, and I can say that I like this life. But I didn't really want to do this, I was scared people would judge me for being a loser, so I decided to become someone that would intimidate them.

I heard a knock on my door, and my eomma's voice. "Honey! Come down for dinner!" She cracked open my door a little, and I glared at her.

"I'm going to go down in a minute," I snapped. Yes, even I changed my attitude towards my parents.