Jungkook - BTS (Bangtan Boys) (Requested by iwannabeanon)

Like before, it has a lot of time skips, I know I'm a terrible writer -_- who cares, at least it's not a dreadful English essay! :'D

~ 자연 (Jayeon) <3

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Ruth's P.O.V

I drove to my shared apartment with Jungkook, as I hummed quietly to the song playing on the radio.

I almost arrived home, and I could sense something was wrong, I don't know why.

"Jagi?" I called when I entered the apartment. No answer.

"Jungkook!" I called again. No answer again. I sighed, and walked into the master room. The next thing I saw was Jungkook hiding his phone. I gave him a weird look as he smiled innocently.

"Hey jagi, how was work?" He asked sweetly, and hugged me.

"Why are you hiding your phone? It's not that I don't trust you, but what were you doing?" I asked curiously as he released me.

"Oh, nothing, just calling for some sushi for dinner," Jungkook smiled. I raised an eyebrow, but shrugged.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Phew, that was close. I wasn't actually ordering sushi, but I guess that'll do for dinner.

I was calling the cake shop to make a customized cake for Ruth, for our five year anniversary. I hope she doesn't find out about it. Our anniversary is in a week, and I couldn't wait to see the surprised look on her face.

I turned on my phone, and I ordered sushi for real this time.

~ Next Day ~

Ruth came in the door, and I hid my phone like yesterday, and smiled innocently, gaining myself a weird look just like yesterday.

She raised an eyebrow at me and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Oh right! I have to get the cake tomorrow! And her present... I know exactly what I'll get for her!

Ruth's P.O.V

Is Jungkook cheating on me? Why is he acting so secretive all of a sudden?

I guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow to find out, I still have a lot of workload.

~ Next Day ~

I was shopping at the mall and was about to go to my favorite store after looking all over for a present for Jungkook because it was our anniversary in five days. I walked to the jewelry store to look around and possibly treat myself, but froze in my tracks as I saw my beloved boyfriend Jungkook... With my best friend Eunmi... At my favorite jewelry store. I felt so betrayed, so that's what he was hiding from me the whole time?

They were laughing together as they looked at the jewelry, and had their eye on a necklace that I've wanted for months but couldn't afford. My eyes were filling up with tears, making my vision blurry as some slid down my cheeks. I turned around and slowly walked away as I heard Jungkook suddenly calling my name.

"Ruth! Wait! I can explain!" He shouted after me, gaining glares from bypassers.

"You have nothing to explain! I saw it all!" I screamed back as I ran away to the parking lot, and locked myself in my car once I arrived to my vehicle. I sobbed as I hit the steering wheel in frustration and sadness.