JR (Kim Jonghyun) - NU'EST (Requested by KinzieKat226)

Kinzie's P.O.V

I was dragged to a fansign of NU'EST by my friend, Jihyun. Why is she wasting money on something I don't even like? I'm more interested in BIGBANG, SHINee, EXO, and all those other groups.

I decided to go, mainly because she was literally dragging me (by my hood and almost choking me to death), and because I wanted to make her happy. I guess I would do the same to her if I were to be in her shoes.

"Come on, Kinzie! Hurry up, we'll be late!" Jihyun squealed, jumping up and down around in my room as I was looking for my favorite charm bracelet.

"Relax, Jihyun, there's still two hours left," I rolled my eyes, but smiled.

"But two hours is like two minutes to me! It also means two hours until I get to see my future husbands!" She squealed some more, as I resisted the urge to cover my ears, because it would be rude.

"Jeez, calm down for a sec so I can remember where I put my bracelet," I said as I spotted something glimmering behind my jewelry box. I looked behind, and found my bracelet.

"Aha! Found it!" I shouted happily, and just as I grabbed it, Jihyun grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of my bedroom.

"Come on, let's go! You have everything, right? Okay!" She said, as I rolled my eyes and got in the passenger seat when we finally exited our house.

We drove for half an hour, mainly because Jihyun read the map wrong and found the wrong location, and if you were to look at a tracking system of our car, you would see a complicated squiggly line because of Jihyun driving around in deformed circles.

We finally arrived at the fansign, with thousands of fans crowding the entrance, waiting to be let in where the idols were. I mean, I get that you're excited and all, but you don't have to break everyone's eardrums by shrieking your voices out, yeesh.

There was suddenly a flow of fans into the building, and there was finally empty space for us to actually enter. But it was completely different on the inside, it was just worse and seemed more crowded. I sighed, thinking that this was going to take a decade.

~ Three Hours of Long Waiting ~

It was finally our turn to get our albums signed, and the members were aligned as Ren, Aron, Minhyun, Baekho, and last but not least, JR (memorized because of Jihyun's constant blabbing).

I pretended to be interested once it was my turn to get my album signed, as I bowed politely and said hi to each member. Once I was almost done and at JR's seat, he looked up and stared at me for quite a long time.

"Um, annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kinzie imnida," I bowed 90°, as he didn't even move one inch from his previous place, and continued to stare at me. I waved my hands in front of his face, trying to get his attention as he finally snapped out of his gaze.

"Annyeonghaseyo, what's your name?" He said, smiling up at me as I gave him a weird look.

"Uh, Kinzie," I uttered out, as I looked at Jihyun who was smirking at me, waiting for me to finish.

"Cute name for a cute girl," he smiled as he signed it, and wrote something I couldn't read under his signature.

"Alright, here's your CD, and my number," he winked, as I looked away. I gave him another weird look, as I walked away awkwardly.

JR's P.O.V

Oh my God, what am I feeling? Ever since I saw Kinzie, I believed in love at first sight, and she was my proof. I know it may seem too quick, but I know what I'm doing.