Zico (Woo Jiho) - Block B (Requested by MsDy94)

A/N:

Words that may not be known in this chapter:

Animnida: You're welcome/it's nothing

Jeongmal dangshineul saranghamnida: I love you very much.

~ 자연 (Jayeon) <3

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Dimple's P.O.V

It was just another day at school, boring classes and boring people. Except one, my boyfriend, Jiho, better known as Zico. He's the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. He's really cheesy and funny, but sometimes a little bit too overprotective.

I'm a senior in high school, and I'm graduating in four months. It's also our two year anniversary in a week! We've been dating since we were sophomores, and I've enjoyed every single moment with him, even if we argue occasionally.

I'm in my second period class at the moment, which is Chemistry. So boring... I want to go home and sleep.

"And now we will talk about particles..."

The bell finally rang after about one hour of torture, because I already knew all these facts, due to excessive studying in the past few years. All I've learned this year was advanced things from the previous years.

"Annyeong jagi!" I heard my boyfriend shout down the hallways, earning some weird glances. He had his hands behind his back, as if he was hiding something.

"What are you hiding?" I said as I tried to peek behind him.

"No need to peek, it's a present," he replied as he gave me a beautiful pink rose. Those are my favorite flowers, because I thought red roses were too mainstream and overly cheesy and romantic. I'm more of the simple type, admiring the simple things in life, such as these flowers.

"Gomawo!" I thanked him as I kissed him on the cheek, making his face a tinge of pink.

"Animnida," he replied, "I'm going to give you these presents every day until our 'special day'."

"Ani, you don't have to," I said.

"But I want to, I love you too much to not give you anything," he smiled cheekily as I blushed.

The next few days, he gave me a cute infinity necklace, telling me that it was a promise necklace, to promise to stay together no matter what happens. He also gave me a teddy bear, saying 'I Love You' on its right foot, while it was hugging a stitched heart. Another gift was a bracelet matching his, not too girly but not too boyish either, just perfect for couples. The heart candies with love messages on them were on the fourth day, with a box of my favorite milk chocolates on the fifth day. On the sixth day, I received a bottle of vanilla scented perfume that both he and I like. But on the seventh day...

I was strolling through the halls, when I saw Zico walking with another girl. They seem to be really close...

"I need to get a present for her," he explained.

"I'll help you," she said.

They walked off, leaving me standing there, curious as ever.

That afternoon, I went to the mall with my best friend Jiyeon to relax a bit from school work. Lately, they gave us tons of projects and homework, and even if I knew most of it, it was still stressing me out. I sat in my working chair for five hours straight, solving science and math questions, not to mention completing projects.