Jackson - GOT7 (Requested by GOT7btsmembers)

Forgive me, I'm not really good at writing angst!

Check out thundernlightning's story (The 100)! It's not kpop related, but I bet it will be just as interesting! My friend (you're still a r00d fish okay) just started writing it, and I admit it, it really captured my attention even if it had nothing to do with kpop  at all. 

I don't think it would be fair if I only asked you guys to view the story, so when you've added the book to your reading list/library or voted/commented, just DM me on Wattpad, and I'll vote or check out some of your stories!

By the way, play the instrumental cover of Error (VIXX) when it says to later in the story. While I was writing this, I was listening to it and it just made the whole atmosphere more depressing xD

Enjoy!

~ 자연 (Jayeon) <3

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jihyun's P.O.V

His heartbeat, steady, but not for long.

They were almost planning to give up on him, but I begged them not to.

But of course, what could a little, innocent girl like me be capable to do?

All I was able to do was lay beside him on his hospital bed, helpless and hopeless. The worst combinations ever.

What a terrible mistake I've done.

~ Year Ago ~

I'm running, far away from him.

Never wanting to see him ever again.

"Wait! Jihyun! I can explain!"

He ran after me as fast as he could, but to no avail. I was trying my hardest to outrun him, but the next thing I knew, I lost consciousness, after feeling myself falling off the steepness of a hill.

When I woke up, all I saw was a blinding light above me, with IV tubes plugged into my arm.

I tried to shift my head to the left, to only get a massive headache in return.

I felt a tug on my hand, and tried my best to look down, as slow as I could so I don't injure anything else.

It was Jackson, clutching onto my hand tightly, as if I were the best dream, and he didn't want to let go of it.

"Don't leave me, Jihyun, please..." Jackson trailed off, still engulfed in his sleep. My heart wrenched.

No, I can't make the same mistake again, I can't trust him again. I can't give in to my weakness again.

But why? Why must he be so irresistible?

I clutched onto his hand, as he slowly stirred. I gasped quietly, and pretended to be asleep.

"Jihyun?" He whispered, as if the slightest sound could break me. 

"I know you're awake," he said.

Shoot, why did my eyes have to flutter...

I popped one eyelid open, to see him staring down worriedly at me.

"Please forgive me, she was the one who threatened me! She said she'd hurt you if I didn't do it!" Jackson explained.

I saw tears rolling down his cheeks, making him look even more sensitive. But that's okay, everyone had a soft side, and Jackson was no exception.