Mark - GOT7 (Requested by TripleThreat97)

My eyes almost popped from their sockets when I saw how many votes my story got... 80?!!??!?!!?!?!??! Whoa... I never thought my story would be this successful, I thought it might be unknown and wouldn't even be seen LOL. Thanks for all your support!

P.S. I wouldn't really upload all the chapters at once, because I think that would be unfair to the people who requested first, but had other requests uploaded that were requested LATER... That would be really unfair right? And yeah, I'm babbling again xD this is the first time I've babbled but oh well :3 Enjoy!! :D

~ 자연 (Jayeon) <3

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jarra's P.O.V

Mark and I have been the best of friends ever since childhood, and even though we've fought countless times and ignoring each other for a few weeks, I don't regret being friends with him ever since kindergarten. Right now, he's a rising k-pop idol, and I'm just here, in LA, in my little apartment. I moved here a few years ago, wanting to experience the American life, getting away from Korea for a while. I'm planning to move back because I was getting a little lonely after I finished university. My moving date is in a few months. 

Mark called me a week ago and said that he finally had a break from his hectic schedule, and had the chance to come back to LA for two weeks, but of course approved by his manager first. He even begged his band members to come along with him so he wouldn't be lonely in this foreign state. 

My doorbell rang, as I sprinted downstairs to see if it was Mark, and excitedly open the door, but my smile faded as I saw who it was. 

"Pizza delivery," the man said in a bored tone, not even looking up from his phone, but had his hand out for money. I rolled my eyes. He could at least make an effort to look up and receive my money, yeesh. People these days. 

"Nae, here," I handed him the money, and he gave me the pizza and walked away slowly to the van. I gave him a weird look and closed the door. 

I was in my kitchen for half an hour eating pizza and blasting GOT7's Stop Stop It loudly, when I heard the doorbell ring again. I ran to the door and almost pulled it off its hinges in excitement, once again thinking it was Mark. My smile faded for the second time that day.

"Turn down the sound that you call music will you? I'm trying to sleep here!" My neighbor yelled crankily while covering his ears as the chorus came up. 

"Nae ahjussi, mianhamnida," I apologized as he walked away, and I turned the music a few notches down. I waited patiently (well, tried to) for Mark, but two hours passed already. 

The doorbell rang for the third time that day, as I walked calmly to it, expecting it was just someone else, maybe the ahjussi asking for me to completely turn the music down. My eyes widened and almost fell out of their sockets when I saw who it was in front of me. I couldn't believe it. 

"Mark!" I yelled excitedly as I threw my arms around his neck and gave him a tight, giant bear hug, as if he would disappear from my grasp as soon as I touched him. 

"Annyeong Jarra, how have you been surviving without me?" He teased, as I released him and looked up at him, taking in all his features. 

"Are you really here, Mark?" I poked his cheek, thinking it was all a dream, but it wasn't, and I was glad. 

"Of course I am, I'm not a ghost!" He said as he pulled me in for another hug. 

Mark's P.O.V

I can't believe I got to see Jarra again. I've missed her so much, it's been at least a year since I've seen her, due to my crazy schedule. I don't regret becoming an idol, but I sometimes want to live a normal life again.