Jimin - BTS (Bangtan Boys) (Requested by MsDy94)

Dimple's P.O.V

I smiled, walking out of the theatres with my best friend of 10 years, Taehyung. He kept making me laugh throughout the whole movie that I missed the point of it, but it was fun. The thing is, I felt like something was missing, but I didn't acknowledge it until he came.

"Yah! What are you doing with my girlfriend?!" Jimin ran up to Taehyung, and punched him in the face. My eyes widened, as I kept attempting to break them apart. Taehyung was starting to fight back, but failed.

"Park Jimin! Stop it!" I screamed, and he let go of Taehyung's shirt collar. He slowly backed away from him, and grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his car.

"What is your problem, Jimin?! Taehyung's just a friend! This isn't the first time this happened!" I yelled, and he looked down. I scolded him so more when he finally snapped.

"I'm just scared to lose you okay?!" He snapped, and looked away.

"Jimin..." I trailed off, and reached for his arm. He flinched, and I frowned.

"I'm just scared, I know I get jealous and overprotective, but it's because you mean the world to me," he whispered, as I hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry yeobo, you didn't need to use violence though, you could've just told me," I said.

"I promise it won't happen again," he smiled, and pecked my forehead sweetly.

~ A Week Later ~

"Park Jimin! You promised me this wouldn't happen again!" I screamed, and he glared at me.

"He was practically all over you! You think I'd just stand there and let that happen?!" He shouted back.

"He was just holding my things, Jimin! Jeez, you exaggerate too much! You don't need to get jealous that easily, you know! You should really trust me more, isn't that one of the main points of a steady relationship?!" I cried. He looked back at me painfully.

"You know what, I'm done with this. You get too jealous over absolutely nothing, and even when it's my best friend! You know they're only my friends, so you have no purpose to get jealous!" I ranted some more, until a choice popped up in my head. Will I really break up with him?

"Let's break up, I can't stand this," I let a tear slide down my cheek as he looked up shockingly.

"No, we can't!" He panicked, but I stayed still.

"I've had enough," I stormed out of his apartment, and went in my car and sobbed loudly. Why do I feel like I regret breaking up with him?

~ Two Months Later ~

Jimin's P.O.V

Ever since Dimple broke up with me, I was miserable. I thought I could drink all my misery and problems away, but she stayed stubbornly in my mind. I always wonder if she got a new boyfriend, a protective but not overprotective one, and a better boyfriend than I'll ever be.

I was at the bar again, with the rest of my friends, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook. I was on my fifth can of beer until Jungkook stopped me.

"Hyung, for the past two months, all you've been doing is drinking, do you really think you're going to forget her with alcohol? It doesn't benefit anything, all it does is make you forget temporarily and it's bad for your health," Jungkook explained. At a young age, there are times where Jungkook is very wise, unlike all his other foolish times.

"I'm trying to forget her, and this is the only way I can move on," I snapped. I took a swig of my beer. He sighed, and I almost felt regretful. He walked off with the others, leaving me alone with my misery and loneliness.