J-Hope (Jung Hoseok) - BTS (Bangtan Boys) (Requested by jellayyixing)

Just a heads up, this is following Romeo and Juliet's story :3 we're doing R&J in English right now, and my brain is filled with no other plot than this one -__- but hope it's still good!

~ 자연 (Jayeon) <3

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hoseok's P.O.V

Who is that beautiful woman that I see from afar, dancing with another man? Why does she attract me in a strange way? Mainly, who is she?

Angela's P.O.V

I was dancing with my family friend, Seokjin. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone hiding behind a pillar, keeping an eye on me. It was a handsome man, but why would he look at me? I may be the only child of my family whom is valued a lot, but they don't need to treat me like royalty. I even have my own maid, but I can do things myself too.

The song ended, and Seokjin excused himself to the refreshments table. At that moment, I felt someone's hand on my wrist, dragging me away out of the ballroom. When I looked up, all I saw was a handsome face of the man from earlier. I looked down and blushed. It felt like I was in love at first sight.

"Why did you drag me here?" I questioned, still looking down.

"I experienced love at first sight," he answered while smiling a cheeky smile. That charming smile made me grin widely.

"May I?" He asked gentlemanly. I didn't know what he meant by that, but as he leaned in, I blushed harder.

I closed my eyes slowly as I felt his soft lips on mine, fitting with mine perfectly as if they were made for each other. We pulled away, wide smiles on both our faces. He pulled me into a hug as I buried my face in his chest.

Seokjin's P.O.V

Where did Angela go? I had to excuse myself to think of a way to confess to her. I want to have her hand in marriage, but I have to make sure that she likes me back first, of course.

I looked all around the ballroom for her, but gave up. I sat back down at the refreshments, as I saw Namjoon glaring at the closed door.

"What are you glaring at?" I asked curiously as I switched my gaze from the door and him.

"The Jung family wasn't even invited to this party, why is Jung Hoseok even here? Our family hates his family," Namjoon said without removing his glare from the door.

I stood up, but Namjoon pulled me back down.

"Don't get near him, who knows what kind of danger he is," he said, finally removing his gaze from the door. I was curious of why Hoseok was here, because for all I know, our families were rivals, and never dared to get on the other's bad side, but we all know that we already are.

Angela's P.O.V

That was my first kiss, but I didn't mind. For some reason, I knew that our love may be possible. This may seem to be going too fast, but I knew what I was doing.

Hoseok snuck out of the party, because he said he had to do something. My maid rushed over as I was looking at the door where he escaped.

"Angela dear! Why were you with one of the Jung family? You know we are strictly against them!" My maid warned me, with a panicked expression.

"He's part of the Jung family?" I looked back at the open door, where he snuck out.

"My love, sprung from my only hate," I said sorrowfully, as my maid rushed me back into my room.