Jungkook - BTS (Requested by DirectionerJosephine)

Warning: This is a vampire imagine, so if you don't feel comfortable reading my weird fantasy imagines, you can ignore this chapter! Sorry, this chapter sucks because my brain is empty...

UPDATE:

I realized I didn't put a gif in this chapter, AND NOW I SHALL KILL YOU ALL WITH SEXY JUNGKOOK MWAHAHAHAHAHA

*acts innocent* *blinks*

~ 자연 (Jayeon) <3

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jiyoon's P.O.V

It's another normal day at school. Same morning routine, same driving route and the same classes. I need something thrilling to get me out of this typical boring routine. But never have I ever known, it would be different someday. Like today.

Many people don't believe in immortals, especially vampires. But I saw one with my own two eyes. Ripping flesh off an innocent bypasser's neck with his fangs.

I was surprised and very shocked, but I believed that it was real, no matter what anyone tells me.

But little did I know, that boy goes to my school, undercover as an innocent human.

Jungkook's P.O.V

What is up with humans these days? It's like they know that vampires are around, preparing to launch at their prey. But that doesn't stop me from having a feast on blood.

I changed my clothes which were covered in blood, and prepared to go to school for tomorrow.

~ Next Day ~

I strolled to school, trying to control my fangs from growing. These days, I've been acting weird, as if the demon wanted to bring out my vampire self at the worst times, like now. There are lots of students around, and I could feel my sharp teeth poking my inner lip, and my eyes threatening to turn red. I could see it because my vision was flashing back and forth with red. When I'm my vampire self, I become uncontrollable and I need to tear off the nearest flesh.

I could control myself when I'm with my "mate", because a vampire would feel calm and collected when their significant other is around, and they would feel like they want to protect him/her from others who are harmful.

But what's happening now? I see a girl in the navy school uniform, walking calmly with earphones plugged in. My fangs immediately disappeared and my vision returned back to normal.

How did she manage to control me without even making contact with me?

She walked into the school, and I needed to follow her. I had to.

Jiyoon's P.O.V

I walked into the school like I would any other day. But today, something felt wrong. It felt like someone was following me.

I looked back, but no one was there.

I plugged in my earphones to lock myself in my own world, until I heard footsteps, even over my music.

I quickly looked back, but found nothing.

This is getting creepy...

I turned my music to the highest, even if I might be deaf. I just wanted to go to my locker in peace.

Seems like this "peace" wouldn't last long.

The next thing I knew, I was slammed against the lockers.