Tablo - Epik High (Requested by Dhanpath704)

Vana's P.O.V

Today was our 3 year anniversary. Yes, Tablo and I have been dating for three years now, time passes fast when you're happy and when you're having fun. We had rough patches here and there, but we stuck together the whole time, fighting for each other. Everything he's done for me was romantic, but I'm not complaining. I'm a sucker for those things.

Once, on our 6 month anniversary, he led me on a scavenger hunt using small cheesy sticky notes leading me to the destination, where we first met. There, I found him standing behind a table of my favorite meal, with candles, rose petals scattered everywhere, and he even hired the other members of Epik High to serve our meals and make everything cheesy. To be honest, out of my other boyfriends, Tablo was the most romantic and the best boyfriend anyone can have.

I prepared breakfast in bed for him for our anniversary, but it didn't seem like he remembered.

"Here's your breakfast, jagiya," I said sweetly as I handed him his breakfast on a tray.

"Thanks, yeobo," he thanked me, then began eating. I kept watching him, waiting for him to say "happy anniversary", but it didn't seem like that was happening anytime soon, with his mouth full.

I walked out of the room, as tears began welling up in my eyes. Did he really not remember?

I heard a fork clattering on the plate, then I felt arms around my waist, as Tablo swayed us back and forth in the back hug.

"Why so sad, jagiya?" He said, his breath fanning my neck as chills ran down my back. Oh, I don't know, because you forgot our anniversary?

"Nothing, everything's fine," I forced a smile to reassure him.

Tablo's P.O.V

She thinks I forgot our one year anniversary, eh? Like I would forget this important day. Only pabos would forget their one year anniversary with their loved one.

I'm planning a huge surprise for her, I hope she likes it!

"I'm going to go out for awhile, okay jagi?" I said, and felt her tense in my arms.

"Alright, be safe," she said and released herself out of my arms and went back to our room as I sighed heavily. She really thinks I forgot...

I grabbed my jacket, put on my boots, and headed out the door. I called Mithra Jin, and told him to prepare the props and buy the leftover things that we missed out. Will she like it?

I gathered the tulips, ripped off their petals gently and scattered them around the table with candles and a picture of us when we were on our first date.

I went to change into my tux with a little black bowtie. I called DJ Tukutz to drive Vana here whilst I prepared and made sure everything was in place.

Vana's P.O.V

Did he really forget? Suddenly, my phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said, trying hard to not let my voice waver.

"Vana, wear a pretty dress and come outside," I heard DJ Tukutz say, then hang up on me. Rude.

I wore a dress anyways. It was a light purple that ends right above my knees. I put on a light layer of makeup, making it look natural. I went downstairs, and opened the front door. There DJ Tukutz was, with his Audi.

"What are you doing here? And why do I have to wear a dress?" I asked curiously.

"Because you have to, now come on," he opened the door for me.

We drove to an unfamiliar place with a flat land of pure green grass. It was beautiful, and I saw the petals of my favorite flower, yellow tulips, leading to somewhere. What is this..? I know in stories, it usually leads to a candlelit table and... - oh.

Just like I predicted, there was a candlelit table, with flower petals scattered around, and a picture of me and Tablo on our first date put in a frame in the middle of the table. I looked around, and saw no one. Did Tablo remember?

"Jagi!" I heard Tablo's voice call out as I turned around. I almost burst out laughing when I saw him running towards me, with a sign that read "don't hate me".

"I'm sorry if you thought that I forgot our three year anniversary, only pabos do that though," he pouted. I patted his head.

"It's okay."

"Let's eat, shall we?" He said, but when I looked over to the table, there was no food.

"Aish! Choi Jin!" He shouted.

"Coming!!" I heard Mithra Jin shout, and trying to balance a plate of spaghetti on his head with two other plates of side dishes. He put down the dishes carefully, bowed and ran back to wherever he came from. We started eating, and he eventually started feeding me, don't even ask me how.

After we finished eating, he stood up.

"Listen, Vana, we've dated for three years, and even though we've had our ups and downs, I don't regret asking you to be mine. I love you with all my heart, and I don't think I can live without you. So will you have the honor of being Mrs. Lee?" He said as he knelt down on one knee in front of me. Tears of joy sprang to my eyes as I nodded repeatedly, too happy to utter words. The feeling that I have right now cannot be described in any word imaginable.

He slid the ring on my fourth finger. It was a ring with diamonds studded in the middle of the infinity symbol on it. On the sides it was engraved "yours forever". At those words, my tears slid down my cheeks as Tablo wiped them away with his thumb.

"I will protect you forever, Vana. Saranghae."