Junhoe - iKON (Requested by JuneHoe)

(I know the gif doesn't have anything to do with the story {maybe}, but I found it hilarious 😂)

~ 자연 (Jayeon) <3

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Cindy's P.O.V

I was getting my books from my locker until I felt arms wrap around my waist. I sniffed his cologne, and I knew it was Junhoe.

"Annyeonghaseyo, jagiya," he greeted, giving me a kiss on the cheek. We've been dating for two years and that small action already makes my face red. He knew my weakness were kisses on the cheek.

"Hey," I resumed retrieving my books as I closed my locker. I was about to head to class when he tickled me out of nowhere. I squealed, as I saw him run away from me as fast as possible. I chased after him, giggling the whole time as the sound of his laughter mixed with my giggles. People gave us weird looks, but we didn't care. It was like it was only the two of us in the world.

I eventually caught up to him, his arms wide open, enveloping me in a giant bear hug. He kissed my forehead as I was still holding my books.

"I have to head to class now," I said as the bell rung.

"Aw, fine," he released me from his trap but after kissing me softly. I blushed again as we parted to our separate classes.

Junhoe's P.O.V

I walked to my class, emitting happiness from my smile because of Cindy. I love her a lot, but I'm not ready to tell her. I may or may not be too shy.

I plopped down on my seat as the leader of the Queenkas sat on my desk seductively. I grimaced and leaned back on my chair, wanting to get away from her desperately.

"Hey, Junhoe," said flirtatiously while giving me a wink. I gave her a fake smile as I looked away from her, trying to look at the board, pretending to be focusing on something. What is she even wearing..? (A/N: Use the gif here, it may apply. :p)

The teacher walked in, as Hyeyeon scrambled back to her seat. The teacher gave her a weird look, but she gave off the innocent and goody-two-shoes vibe. Tch. She pulled out her phone and typed frantically with an evil smile. Only God knows what she's up to.

The teacher started the lesson, blabbing on and on about some random science crap that no one cares about. Well maybe some people.

I kept glancing at the clock, and soon enough, lunch came. I got my books, ran to the door, but Hyeyeon beat me to it.

"Where are you going? I can come with you," she shot me a seductive smile as she put her hands on my chest, pushing me out the door and against a locker. I gently pushed her awat from me, but she just pushed me back. I gave her another fake smile.

"Please get off me, I have a girlfriend," I said confidently, but on the inside I was scared as hell. Everyone knows what she's capable of, and no one dares to anger her or take something that she wants.

"It doesn't look like it anymore," she glanced to her left, and I followed her gaze as my eyes widened. It was Cindy, with teary eyes, but not a very surprised expression. That's it.

I pushed Hyeyeon off of me, and chased after Cindy as she ran away from me. It breaks my heart just to see her running away, much less running away from me.

"Cindy! Wait!" I shouted after her, but she didn't listen. Well duh, pabo, who would listen to someone who seemingly cheated on them?

I ran to my locker, and got my bag, and ran to the front doors of the school as fast as I can. I saw Cindy running away in the direction of her house. I caught up to her as fast as I could, grabbing her wrist, turned her around and pulled her in my arms as she sobbed.