D.O (Do Kyungsoo) - EXO (Requested by DirectionerJosephine)

Jiyoon's P.O.V

I was out shopping for gifts for my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend, Kyungsoo. I was just window shopping, until a jewelry store caught my eye. I went inside, and was dazzled by all the glimmering rings, earrings, necklaces, and others jewelry. I walked around, but something caught my eye.

It was a studded diamond couple keychain, with a bowtie and a high heel attached together on one key loop. It reminded me of how Kyungsoo and I met...

~ Flashback ~

"Mom! Why do I have to go to this stupid party?" I whined, not wanting to put on the stupid dress. Although it was pretty, because it was black and black always suits me, I was too lazy. I just wanted to stay home, go on my computer and watch k-dramas all day.

"Because this is my boss' party for celebration of the rise of our company, we can't miss it! And I don't trust you being home alone," she explained, and that made me think what happened last time I was home alone. I almost burned down the house because I was attempting to cook ramen and forgot to turn off the stove.

"Mom, I'm 18 already, that happened 2 years ago," I tried talking back, but she just glared at me. Mom hates it when I protest with unreasonable excuses, like this one.

"Just enjoy yourself at the party, there are going to be guys there about your age, and my boss has a son a few months older than you," she tried reasoning with me. I haven't had a boyfriend since that incident. I've actually never had my first kiss yet, because my ex-boyfriend and I merely dated for 2 months. He was actually a player, but said he 'changed' for me, then ditched me for another girl. What a liar.

I groaned in annoyance, but went to change into the dress and put on my 3 inch high heels. I wanted to wear my wedges, because they were actually comfortable and makes me a few inches taller. But no, I had to stick with these stupid heels that will probably make my feet ache like crazy by the end of the night, accompanied with a few blisters and occasional sprains along the way.

"Aish," I whined as I put on my fitted dress. It was beautiful, showed off my curves in all the right places, and tried to swap my heels with my black wedges that fit perfectly with the dress, I must say.

"Jiyoon! Don't even try to wear those wedges!" My mom warned.

"But eomma! Those are going to make my feet hurt! I won't have fun at the party if you make me wear those," I tried giving excuses.

"Ani! Just hurry up, we're almost late," she went out the front door.

I put on my 'beloved' heels and sighed as I took my purse with my wallet and phone.

We drove there in a matter of ten minutes, and made it on time. The party wasn't a teen party, but it wasn't overly sophisticated either. It looked modern and comfortable, with adults chatting around with glasses of wine.

I went to the food table and began getting whatever I wanted to eat. I was about to hold the spoon to get some soup, but another hand caught on it before I could. I looked up, and met eyes with a cute guy.

"Annyeonghaseyo," he smiled. I bowed and greeted back.

"What brings you here?" He asked, handing me the spoon.

"My mom is an employee from this company, so she dragged me along," I rolled my eyes.

"Ah, my dad is the manager," he also rolled his eyes. Seemed like both of us didn't want to be here.

"Do you want to ditch this party and go to a café with me?" I asked.

"Sure, I'm bored here anyways," he answered as he took my hand and sneaked out, and walked to a nearby café.

We chatted for about an hour, telling each other about our lives and such, asking things about each other, and playing 20 Questions.

"Do you want to go shopping with me?" He asked, "This tie is getting annoying, I feel like I'm being choked, and your heels don't look very comfortable either."

"Ah, arrasseo."

We went to the mall, and when he went to the washroom, I went to the men's store for suits and formal wears, and bought him a bowtie.

When he came back, I gave him the bowtie and helped him fix it since he was struggling.

"Why did you buy it for me? Girls don't pay for guys," he questioned.

"This time I do, you looked really uncomfortable, pulling on your tie constantly to attempt to loosen it."

"I must buy something for you in return then," he said.

So he did, and bought me a pair of black flats after my endless complaints and protesting.

"Gomawo," I said thankfully. I finally got out of those killer heels. He smiled.

~ End of Flashback ~

Ever since that day, we became best friends, and eventually developed feelings for each other secretly and he had the courage to ask me to be his girlfriend. I felt like all my worries and doubts are gone whenever he's around, because he always comforts me and seems to give me the true answer to my doubts.

I bought two of the couple keychains without hesitation, and left the mall. It was expensive, but I didn't care. It felt like it was fate, because out of everything else in the world, there were these two keychains in a pack that described us.

I got a text from Kyungsoo saying that he wanted to meet me at the park near my house, so I drove there.

"Jiyoonie!" I heard my nickname being called by my boyfriend.

"Annyeong!" I greeted him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Why'd you call me here?" I asked.

"Because I want to give you something," he answered as he took out a small box, and gave it to me.

"Open it," he smiled.

I opened it, and gasped. It was a custom charm bracelet with a heel, a bowtie and a ring in patterns so it filled the whole bracelet.

"The bowtie and heel describes how we met, and the ring is for future references," he winked as I blushed and smiled.

"Gomawo oppa," I pecked his lips, "I have something for you too," I said.

I took out the keychains.

"Mianhae oppa, I feel like I didn't spend enough for you when I got that charm bracelet," I pouted.

His eyes widened into owl eyes.

"Yah! They're studded with diamonds, and you say you didn't spend enough?" He said in disbelief.

"Nae, it seems like you spent a fortune on my present," I replied guiltily as I handed him the keychain.

"Ani, it's perfect!" He held the keychain and exclaimed as he hugged me tightly.

"As long it's from you, I love it," he kissed my forehead.

"Gomawo oppa," I smiled. He attached the keychain to his cell phone charm holder, and I did the same with my phone. I put on the bracelet, and laughed at how couply we must seem to strangers when they see our phones and my bracelet.

"Saranghae, Jiyoon," he leaned in and kissed me.

"Nado saranghae, Kyungsoo," I smiled widely.