Bornus - K-Much (Requested by fromyonder)

Sungyoung's P.O.V

First period. Music. I love the course, but I hate the person in that class with me. Bornus, my bully.

As I walked to my classroom, someone grabbed my wrist and slammed me into a nearby locker harshly. When I saw who it was, I scowled furiously as I tried to push that dreaded person away.

"Let go of me!" I shouted, but he was just too strong. Plus, his arms were literally caging my head against the locker.

"Hmm, let me think... Nah," Bornus refused with an arrogant smirk. I want to slap that stupid smirk off his face.

I tried to duck and escape from his arms, but he just refused again. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the hall monitor walking by. Then, an idea popped into my head as I smirked widely.

"Stop harassing me!" I shouted as loud as I can, catching the hall monitor's full attention. Bornus immediately knew what my smirk was about, as his eyes widened. He let go of me immediately, as I tried to hide my smirk.

"Mr. Jung, what is going on here?" The hall monitor said, reading her name tag, was Ms. Kim.

"Nothing is h-happening, Ms. Kim," Bornus immediately replied, stuttering in midsentence, giving his "innocence" away.

"He tried to sexually harass me, Miss," I forced fake tears out as I peeked up and saw Ms. Kim's sympathy while she was glaring at Bornus. It's working, I thought.

"What?!" Bornus screamed, scrambling a few meters away from me. It's so hard hiding my smirk right now, I swear.

"Mr. Jung, you have detention after school and as your additional punishment, you have to help the janitors clean bathrooms. Including the women's washroom," Ms Kim said sternly. It wasn't really necessary for him to clean the girl's washroom, but anything to get him away from me.

"Ms. Park, do you want to go to the office?" Ms. Kim said sympathetically, changing her mood immediately.

"It's fine, I'll just go to class," I replied while wiping my fake tears away and sniffled, as I got my binders and books and scurried away to music class. I smirked widely. I could hear Bornus protesting to Ms. Kim, but she wasn't listening and kept listing punishments for "sexual harassment". I laughed quietly to myself.

Bornus' P.O.V

I can't believe that girl tried to frame me! I wasn't even trying to harass her, I just needed her to do my music worksheet due tomorrow. But no, she just had to get me detention and punishment.

I walked briskly to class, and as I saw Sungyoung out of the corner of my eye, I saw her smirk. I rolled my eyes and glared at her, while she laughed to herself. Why does she have to be so cute... Wait what?

I shook my head rapidly as I tried to get the thought out of my head, and walked to my seat where I play the bass. Sadly, Sungyoung plays bass too.

I stood beside her as I got my instrument, and glared at her. She smiled innocently. Tch, like she's innocent.

As I got prepared for band play, I saw Sungyoung struggling with her music pieces. Some papers fell, but she couldn't pick it up due to her hands already holding the instrument.

I carefully put my instrument on the floor, and picked up her music and put it back on her stand. She looked at me with a shocked face as I smiled.

Sungyoung's P.O.V

Why the hell did he pick up my papers...?

"Alright class, we have a big music composition project coming up," Mr. Lee said as everyone groaned in annoyance. Well, they had a reason, this is our fourth project this semester.