Jinhwan - iKON (Requested by Kpop__Imagines)

I'm really sorry my readers, there are many time skips in here, please don't mind them! I've been on a writer's block and my mind was either blank or filled with Science or Romeo and Juliet ㅠㅠ Not to mention exams are coming up... Please enjoy this imagine! Thank you for being patient with me!

P.S: I'm terrible at making names xD

~ 자연 (Jayeon) <3

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Kea's P.O.V

I fangirled over the new and rising idol group, iKON. It has been my dream to become famous, not only to meet Jinhwan of iKON, but for my future too. I've always dreamt of becoming a singer, to fulfill my passion for musical arts.

I was anticipating on auditioning for YG Entertainment, but I kept on doubting myself. What if I pass the first round, and not all the other rounds, and I fail? What will happen then? Should I complete university first, so if my dream doesn't work out, I still have a backup?

YG was coming in two days, due to their global audition, which very luckily, included my city. I kept practicing my song, and another song, just in case it doesn't work out.

I even called my friends over to get them to rate my singing. But all they said was, 'it's fine, I'm sure you'll have a chance,' and then turned back to texting. I took that as a negative comment of course, and practiced day and night. That resulted in massive improvement, and I was sure I would get through.

~ At the Audition ~

"You're up next, Kea," I heard them say, and my hands started to get clammy, and my heart sped up.

I began singing the first few lines of It Will Rain.

If you ever leave me baby,

Leave some morphine at my door.

I began thinking of my ex-boyfriend, as I tried to push him back to the back of my mind, better yet, forget him completely. I remember I broke up with him a year ago, but it's still clear in my mind.

~ Flashback ~

I walked to my shared apartment with my boyfriend of two years, Jongin, as I hummed a song.

I unlocked the door, and the next thing almost made me faint.

There stood my beloved Jongin, with another girl in his arms, her lips on his...

"Kim Jongin! How could you?!" I shouted, as tears started to form in my eyes. They pulled away.

"Well, little Kea, you were just getting boring, so I found entertainment," he smirked.

"We are over!" I cried, stomped into our bedroom, and packed everything harshly into my suitcase that was stored under the bed. When everything was done, I walked out of the apartment angrily, but not before I heard him say something.

"Glad to be over."

~ End of Flashback ~

I almost teared up when I suddenly saw those familiar eyes that used to look at me lovingly. Jongin... Was in the crowd, watching me sing.

I ended the song, and everyone clapped, including Jongin who had a huge smile on his face. I stood there awkwardly, as I tried to avoid his gaze.

"That was wonderful, Kea," they complimented, and I walked off the stage, but saw Jongin walk out of the audience in the corner of my eye.