Imagine (dedicated to Jikook)

Hey guys so um

I'M SORRY FOR NOT WRITING IN SO LONG HAHAHA

dw I wrote down all your requests and preferred storylines!

For the moment, I just came up with a brilliant idea of shipping Jungkook with his lookalike from my school (PLEASE DON'T ASK WHY NOR HOW HAHAH)

I got the idea from my extremely pervy friend who decided to ship them two.. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE -_-

but srsly Jungkook's lookalike is so tall and handsome as hell... <3

The lookalike's name in this imagine will be Jimin ;)

#hardcorejikookshipper

You can imagine the guy as Jimin, or whatever you want. 

P.S. All of Bangtan are the same age (HARD TO IMAGINE I KNOW LOL)

P.P.S. Thanks LandryH15 for helping me write this when I had a brain fart :3

P.P.P.S. photo creds: Yuniizu (check her fb page, she draws amazing bts chibis [a ton of adorable yoonmin] and occasionally some other groups!)

~ 자연 (Jayeon)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•    

Jimin sighed as he walked through the Math hallway. 'Today is such a long day...'  He thought. He walked to his locker and there were notes on it, like usual. 

Ugly as f*ck!

Go f*ck yourself and rot in hell! 

Move to another school already, everyone's tired of seeing your hideous face... ;P

What's with the orange hair?

He sighed louder, expressing his suffering. He opened the locker anyways, and swapped the binders that he needed with the binders he didn't need. The boy closed his locker, and ripped the multi-coloured post-its off his locker angrily, crumpled them up into a tiny ball and threw it in the trash as he ruffled his hair in frustration and anger. 

Why can't he just be like everybody else?

Why was it him that was the easiest target? 

Is it because he never fought back? Because he was afraid of them? 

Jimin looked down, trying to hold his tears back. 

It's okay, just a few more hours and I can go back home. 

He watched as his feet overlapped each other while he was walking, because it was the only thing that could prevent him from crying. Distracting himself so he wouldn't break down. 

"Ah!"

He yelped as he bumped into someone and nearly fell. 

He looked up in curiosity, and it was the person he least expected to see. 

"So how are you doing?" He smirked. 

Jimin silently glared at him. 

"Did you get the notes?" He smiled cockily. 

Jimin had to hold back his anger and tried his hardest to not bust his face in. 

Suga shoved Jimin against the lockers, making him lose his balance and fall to the cold, hard ground.