Pocky

He shows his ID to the border control. The men raise their brows in confusion as to the look at the man. From the picture and the man standing in front of them. His eyes have lost all his will to live. Quite sad to look at.

"Pro-tip, stay away from the slums, Doctor."

"Understand, thank you, officer." He takes his ID back and slung his bag around his shoulder as he entered the infamous city. Lungmen.

The moon is over him and he is too tired to check the city too. So he chooses to find the most so subtle place to get something to eat. His travel has been long and his stomach hunger after some proper food than his can beans.

He finds one with a chill atmosphere and Chinese cuisines too. Something that hits his old world.

"The simplest noodles please." He asked the man at the counter and takes a seat. He could find a more suitable place at the tables, but he just needed to eat. He does not really care about the people around him.

"Here." He thanks and gives the man the LMD. With many and hungry mouthfuls. A particular woman with fashion designer clothes takes notice of the unknown man. Tipsy and bored, she steps over to him while everyone else mouthed 'sorry' or 'I feel bad for him' out.

"Hey handsome~"

"Hello... Tiger." Everyone starts praying for the man as the Feline grins while getting closer to him. "New here?"

"We could say that. It is my second time, but my first time I have no time to check the city."

The Feline takes the seat next to his and takes the chopsticks from his hands. The man looks puzzled by her behavior and even more as she takes his last noodle potion.

"Well, I can show you around Lungmen, if you want." He chuckles awkwardly as her tail wraps around his leg.

"You are drunk, Tiger. Let me call your relatives or friends to get you."

"I got you." He turns around and sees the man behind the counter with the phone. Both men share a laugh and the Feline wraps around his arm with her tail tighten around his leg.

"Tiger, you can stop now." The Feline starts sniffing him and purrs with a satisfied smile.

"GAO!" She giggles and then it hits him. The reason why she is so close to him is because of something he has inside his pocket.

"Catnip..." The man behind the counter laughs like everyone else, as they find the scene too hilarious.

---

The Feline yawns as the tall woman give a cup of coffee to her. The tall woman grins and another woman with blue hair entered the room with a stern expression.

"You sexually harassed someone last night, you know that?"

"Huh?! What are you talking about? I spent my night here with Hoshiguma!"

"About that Swire, you actually sexually harassed someone. I got testimony from the man and everyone else during that moment." The tall woman scratches her cheek with a smile.

"Impossible! The person must have drugged me!" Swire angrily yells.

"He did, but not intentionally."

The blue-haired woman gives Swire the case file and the Feline reads what drug. Her eyes turned into flames and she tries to turn a page to find who drugged her.