L̵̞̓ø̶̡̣̂́ś̷̺̳̦̈́̓͋t̷̫͈̅̊ͅ ̵̫̜̈́C̵̖̘̮̓͠h̴̯͌͗͝a̴̞̽p̶̪͇̊̌t̵̲̊̉̑3̷̮̞͆r̸̦͛͌̇ͅ

Quick Operation III

The two Ægirs quietly step out of the alleyway and make their way to the heart of the city. The church is at the outcast of Clunia, so they are safe for now.

"So Lady Gladiia? I heard about you and Doctor Kal'tsit said I should meet you someday. But I did not think like this."

"..." The tall Ægir blinks and let Andreana speak out of her mind.

"Somehow I feel some connection with you like Skadi. Do you know why?" Then Andreana bumps into Lady Gladiia's back.

"Abyssal Hunter."

"Huh?"

"You share blood with Abyssal Hunters. Ægirs like Skadi and myself. It also mean you feel more energetic by being next to me." The woman lower her hat as she notices two guards from corner of her eyes. She hundred percent sure they are the church by the look of their attire.

"I am sorry what?"

"There she is." Lady Gladiia ignore Andreana for a moment and swing her lance to the one behind the guards.

The sword falls unfortunately and two men immediately dies without noticing what cut them down.

"She kill them board daylight!" Andreana pulls her hair and Lady Gladiia pulls the stoic Abyssal Hunter to them.

"You..."

"Skadi, you stupid child." People screams while Skadi blinks at Lady Gladiia. Andreana tap her earpiece to get touch with the doctor. They cause a problem instead of him.

---

The doctor step in front of a little shop stall with surprisingly teddies of different animals. He knows he needs to find the rouge Operator, but he feels like buying one.

"What are you doing, Doctor?" Y/N hold the phone to his ear as he pick one teddy.

"Do think girls would like a teddy each? Lisa and Saga would probably, but I am not if Mudrock and Lappland would."

"Doctor, is it true Operator Skadi have gone rouge?" He could tell Amiya is pinching her nose bridge to calm herself down as she already know the answer to her own question.

"Do you know what a Seaborn is?" The doctor asks her and someone nearby hear the particular word.

"No? Do I need to send reinforcement?"

"Kal'tsit will crawl my head with her spine monster if she finds out I have neglected my job. We are lucky nobody have noticed yet."

The person slowly steps over to him.

"Castle-3 makes a great voice impression of you too. We are lucky to have someone as him." Y/N forgot to breath for a second. Did he hear right? The robot who topped him in as the hottest guy in Rhodes Island is playing him?!

"What?"

"Castle-3 is playing you, it is not that hard as statistically he outperform you in every-"

"Then I am back, I want the robot gone!"

"It can be arranged- Wait! What?!" Y/N hangs up in annoyance. The one to outperform him is playing him. The insecurity strikes again.

TAP

He looks back and his body jolt in surprise. She smiles kindly and pick a red shark up from the stall booth.